4 assed monkey

i had heat issues and root rot etc too many times. Grobo comes on at 5pm and goes to bed at 1pm on 20 hour cycle. Off at 5am on 12 hour cycle. Never on when hot. Has greatly improved consistency in temperature

3 Likes

I might have to change things up but not sure if it will solve the problem because my little house gets pretty freaking hot, hell I was even sweating!

1 Like

The lights not being on when hot is a huge benefit. Trust me

3 Likes

I’ll give it a go after this harvest!

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I do. Lights out during the day and on at night, well I guess in flower anyway. Try to get the “best” time with the 20/4

4 Likes

What temp was you water at? Or do you have a chiller? I think I’m just gonna go ahead and get an portable a/c unit cuz it’s getting way to hot for my unit.

1 Like

My water temp was at 90* I installed my air conditioner in the window next room to cool the room down.

If you are having problems with, water temp, and temp in and out side your unit, go ahead and just get a portable a/c unit.

I’m gonna need to change the water tonight too, what a hot day! Tomorrow is supposed to be 100 degrees.

4 Likes

No window to put it in.

2 Likes

@Bplatinum9

Same here B, I definitely would have picked up a portable AC if my unit hat access to a window (that isn’t at the very front of my house). Have you tried using a venting system to pull heat away from the unit? Mine is working incredibly well. Closet is back to the same temperature as it was before Grobo.

4 Likes

Is it normal for whites pistols to pop out during flowering? Cuz they were not there before?

4 Likes

Yeah :100: normal. She’s just fattening up now, producing more calyxes is going to mean more white hairs. That’s why it’s key to pay attention to the trichs and not really the hairs. Seeing all the hairs change is a good indication that you’re reaching the end and then I’d watch just the trichs really from there on out

4 Likes

Is anyone else having any problems ordering nutes? I’m trying to add a couple of bottle of #5, it just keeps dicking me around and not adding to my cart…

1 Like

Try contacting Grobo about it or have you?

2 Likes

I have not yet. I’ll go do that.

1 Like

Which app are you using? Website or phone app?
Clear cookies and try the website.

1 Like

I did both website and app. That’s why I was seening if anyone else was having a problem. I’ll try thee cookies thing. Thanks everyone

Day 57/58, what do you guys think?

5 Likes

Did your buds thicken any? Kinda hard to tell from the top loaded picks.
Have you checked trichomes yet?
Does it look fluffy to you in person like their not dense enough? If so try some big bud by advanced nutrients next grow!
Your almost ready for harvest how does it feel?

2 Likes

Feels good. I’m just hoping I dont run into any problem like bud rot, or root rot or what ever. This has been my biggest project since I been sober. finger cross for problem free! The buds feel dense and smell great.

9 Likes