4 assed monkey

My ph probe was dirty and needed to be clean and calibrated a few days ago so this happened when it was dirty. So it left a few spots like this one right :point_up_2:t2:Here. So that’s what I thought it’s could have happened here.

2 Likes

I cut her Holmes! Just to be on a safe side! Didn’t want to to take a chance and have it spread if it was bud rot. I feel like I just hit my ol’ lady!! I’m a monster!!! So we learn from this and keep on growing.

4 Likes

Did you peek at it at all? Does it go right into the stem?
When I had rot a couple summers ago it was very soft and pulled apart super easy.

1 Like

It did pull apart hella easy, And it was just in that little area. I’m gonna wait for the lights to come on to give here a full inspection… on another hand she smells so gooooood! Super fruity with a small hint of :fuelpump:… I’m keeping my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t3: to make sure that was the only spot…

1 Like

Yeah sounds like it was the beginnings of bud rot. Is it warm where you or the Grobo is? I’m more so guessing that it’s just dense foliage and could benefit from more air movement
Love the smell of fresh Terps!

1 Like

On the nose RR, it is kinda warm where is at. Shiiiit!
Where should I have the fan at? Above the plant or on the bottom? I wanna try to prevent this with the rest of my plant.

1 Like

I rest mine on the bottom blowing up through it, mine has 4 speeds so I just put it on one until I see some good movement

2 Likes

Look at you go, Saving life’s and shit! Thank you!

2 Likes

Lookin good, feelin good!

8 Likes

It’s day 46 of flower! I ended up getting a little trichome scope when I should have just gotten the one I can hook up to my phone, but from what I can tell some milky and some still clear and no Amber. I just wondering is there anything else I should be doing? Or am I just bored and wish there was more to do. Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

just wait now and make sure nothing breaks

3 Likes

I’m thinking maybe like 2 more weeks before flush…

Day 49/51 of flower.

9 Likes

Yup shes getting close. Smells nice i bet

3 Likes

Sup growers,
I know they’re shiity pics at the moment, I’m gonna work on some better pics later on today, but if you could take a look and Maybe tell what you see. Thank you.image image image

5 Likes

Fairly clear or mixed clear and cloudy. Dont see alot of amber but not really zoomed in close enough to tell fully. Almost there!

2 Likes

Not sure if the blurry pics are adding to the cloudy look but I think your about ready, if you wanna be positive wait a week or post clearer pics if you can.

2 Likes

Day 99 from seed, day 54 of flower. It’s gonna be a hot one this week in Cali, I’m keeping my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t3: I don’t run into any problems.

10 Likes

Can you get another fan in there, just in case? Would help a lot of it’s going to be hot.

3 Likes

Yup yup yup. I got one in there.

3 Likes

My box reached 90* yesterday and I’m in Michigan.
I had to change the water last night and I put the air conditioner on when I woke up this morning so hopefully I can maintain.
So glad I’m in my last stages, only have a week left of flowering.

2 Likes