4 assed monkey

I’ve taken mine out of the grobo and given them a bath in bleach and h2o2 in the middle of the night, for nearly 2 days straight. Totally disturbed their cycle. They were already pretty messed up to begin with which is why I risked it. One of them was my first successful AKxCM grow here (I think #3) and the other was the cheese auto if I’m remembering correctly. The first yielded some really potent albeit small amount of bud with zero seeds, while the other produced next to no smokable bud and about 40 seeds.

What I’m getting at is that if you don’t make a habit of it it’ll probably be fine but there’s really no guessing as to what might happen, a few things are possible and not well understood enough to say anything more than it’s to be avoided. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yeah two whole days is alot lol

1 Like

Nice job!
Stick to daytime defoliation so you won’t have to be sorry!

2 Likes

Is she gonna thicken up?

6 Likes

day 32 or 33 of flower? You got another month maybe less.

2 Likes

Does she look alright?

7 Likes

yeah looks fine starting to fade, keep an eye on it if anything starts to discolor rapidly. Love the mephisto grow, just pulled 6oz off my last meph tent grow. Forgotten cookiesxSkyrone Stomper gonna post pictures in the next week. Might start a grobo grow soon.

Good luck on the rest of your grow!!! :+1: :100: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Let’s learn from this… ph probe needed a cleaning and a recalibration, the leafs won’t heal but she will keep on rock n rollin!:metal::metal::metal:

7 Likes

Sup growers!
Day 37/44 of flowering! Getting close, I hope! My trichome microscope won’t be here till Saturday so I can’t see how they look at the moment. So I was wondering for the PRO Grower’s! If you can tell if she’s gonna need longer In flower just by looking at her?

5 Likes

Youll be good to wait for your microscope she still looks a bit green.

2 Likes

Agreed with @Bplatinum9
Depends on if you want more amber or less or essentially what effect you want. Couchlock or energetic

3 Likes

here she is 85 days from seed, 40 in flower! I extended Another week. Let’s see what happens!

5 Likes

Here’s some more pics…

7 Likes

looks good getting close to the end :+1:

2 Likes

Frosty!

9 Likes

Lookin great :+1:

2 Likes

Is this a normal color??

3 Likes

@BigPapa1,

(Good [:eye:]): (If you see something wrong at the top you can check out the [Roots] are they getting enough water): (While the plant gets tall they seem to get more thirsty):

--

:thinking::droplet:

((#YouAreDoingAGreatJob)): :green_thumb:

(Just make sure you have plenty of [AirFlow], keep the [Humidity] down, Your [ProbesCleaned] People forget to clean the [ECpen] too): ([ECpenCleaner] InHighlightInBelowPhoto): ([Drain/Fill] when needed): :white_check_mark: :wink:

--

image Stephen Grobo Team - Horticulturalist

Week 13 Notification

How do I dry my cannabis?

If you have harvested your plant, it’s time to end your grow and select the dry mode. This is easy to do.

• 1.) On the sidebar on the left, select Maintenance
    2.) Underneath you will see End Grow
    3.) Once pressed you will be asked to confirm your choice. Select Yes. You are ready to dry and then grow again!

• 4.) You will now see your homepage, with the prompt to ‘add a plant to start growing’
    5.) Select ‘Drying Mode’

Congrats, you’ve done it!

--

• ((#Harvest)): :clap:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

That looks like bud rot almost to be :thinking:

You know looking how dense your plant is. I wouldn’t doubt it. Try not to touch it too much if that’s what it is. I would cut it off below the infected area and look for other spots. Are you able to get another small fan in there I think you just need more air movement IMO

1 Like