2 Likes

Frosty!

9 Likes

Lookin great :+1:

2 Likes

Is this a normal color??

3 Likes

@BigPapa1,

(Good [:eye:]): (If you see something wrong at the top you can check out the [Roots] are they getting enough water): (While the plant gets tall they seem to get more thirsty):

--

:thinking::droplet:

((#YouAreDoingAGreatJob)): :green_thumb:

(Just make sure you have plenty of [AirFlow], keep the [Humidity] down, Your [ProbesCleaned] People forget to clean the [ECpen] too): ([ECpenCleaner] InHighlightInBelowPhoto): ([Drain/Fill] when needed): :white_check_mark: :wink:

--

image Stephen Grobo Team - Horticulturalist

Week 13 Notification

How do I dry my cannabis?

If you have harvested your plant, it’s time to end your grow and select the dry mode. This is easy to do.

• 1.) On the sidebar on the left, select Maintenance
    2.) Underneath you will see End Grow
    3.) Once pressed you will be asked to confirm your choice. Select Yes. You are ready to dry and then grow again!

• 4.) You will now see your homepage, with the prompt to ‘add a plant to start growing’
    5.) Select ‘Drying Mode’

Congrats, you’ve done it!

--

• ((#Harvest)): :clap:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

That looks like bud rot almost to be :thinking:

You know looking how dense your plant is. I wouldn’t doubt it. Try not to touch it too much if that’s what it is. I would cut it off below the infected area and look for other spots. Are you able to get another small fan in there I think you just need more air movement IMO

1 Like

My ph probe was dirty and needed to be clean and calibrated a few days ago so this happened when it was dirty. So it left a few spots like this one right :point_up_2:t2:Here. So that’s what I thought it’s could have happened here.

2 Likes

I cut her Holmes! Just to be on a safe side! Didn’t want to to take a chance and have it spread if it was bud rot. I feel like I just hit my ol’ lady!! I’m a monster!!! So we learn from this and keep on growing.

4 Likes

Did you peek at it at all? Does it go right into the stem?
When I had rot a couple summers ago it was very soft and pulled apart super easy.

1 Like

It did pull apart hella easy, And it was just in that little area. I’m gonna wait for the lights to come on to give here a full inspection… on another hand she smells so gooooood! Super fruity with a small hint of :fuelpump:… I’m keeping my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t3: to make sure that was the only spot…

1 Like

Yeah sounds like it was the beginnings of bud rot. Is it warm where you or the Grobo is? I’m more so guessing that it’s just dense foliage and could benefit from more air movement
Love the smell of fresh Terps!

1 Like

On the nose RR, it is kinda warm where is at. Shiiiit!
Where should I have the fan at? Above the plant or on the bottom? I wanna try to prevent this with the rest of my plant.

1 Like

I rest mine on the bottom blowing up through it, mine has 4 speeds so I just put it on one until I see some good movement

2 Likes

Look at you go, Saving life’s and shit! Thank you!

2 Likes

Lookin good, feelin good!

8 Likes

It’s day 46 of flower! I ended up getting a little trichome scope when I should have just gotten the one I can hook up to my phone, but from what I can tell some milky and some still clear and no Amber. I just wondering is there anything else I should be doing? Or am I just bored and wish there was more to do. Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

just wait now and make sure nothing breaks

3 Likes

I’m thinking maybe like 2 more weeks before flush…

Day 49/51 of flower.

9 Likes