2nd Grow in Gen 1 Grobo Solid

Hi Growers,

I’ve transplanted my Chocolope (Sativa) plant from my Grobo Start to my Grobo Solid a couple weeks ago. It took a bit of time for her to adjust due to some mistakes I made when calibrating my probes (oopsies), but she’s looking pretty good now!

-Exitium

8 Likes

Indeed she is!!! I have yet to get my hands on anything chocolate, does it smell like chocolate? :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

I wish, but she smells like cannabis that’s for sure :star_struck:

3 Likes

Wow she looks comfortable at her new spot.

2 Likes

She really likes the extra air stone I put in the grobo.

2 Likes

I put a little USB fan inside the Grobo and even overnight it has done wonders for the vegetative growth. I wonder if it’s because the moving around of the air may allow for more CO2 absorption?

1 Like

3 Likes

She just finished 2 weeks of transition and I’m worried she may hit the top. :grimacing:

1 Like

She did hit the top and I had to cut off a few inches from the tops. :sob:

I had to trim her a lot at the very top AGAIN! Dang, this sativa is growing much too tall too fast. :cry:

:fist_right:
Looking good bud :ok_hand: U using Hydroguard yeah :+1:

2 Likes

You betcha! I love that stuff! First Sativa in my grobo and I truly didn’t anticipate her growing so very tall.

2 Likes

Fem :flushed:??

I’m avin the reverse atm but Early Scrogging might be my self inflicted :flushed:!!

Well, I did buy feminized seeds, but I haven’t been able to confirm the sex yet either way. This is third week after flip and I don’t see any stigma hairs yet. No male parts either. 🤷

1 Like

Did you make a custom scrog and if so, out of what?

1 Like

Maybe just a little more Trimming Needed m8 :thinking::fist_right:

1 Like

Yeah I did :+1:

Check my posts m8 4 full details… I’ll also try n find it :wink:

1 Like

This is after the second major trim. What do you think? :grimacing: :sweat:

2 Likes

BIG :flushed:!:rofl:!:seedling:!:seedling:!:seedling:!

Just watch out 4 light burn bud :+1:

1 Like

Exactly :laughing: :joy: and Thank you

1 Like