2nd Grow in Gen 1 Grobo Solid

How do u find an old post :flushed:??..

1 Like

:fist_right:

Found it :+1:

Ebay: 313286036022

2 Likes

Although being :uk: the Start" is not available atm :roll_eyes:! so I’m waiting on a AeroGarden Sprout 2020 :wink:

On Average when do u kick the start off during a current grow :wink:??

I’m thinking Late Veg early Flower tbh :thinking:??

1 Like

This was my first go at it and I planted the seed in the start way too early at about 2 months before my other grobo plant was harvested. When I transplanted this one into the Grobo, it was already ready to go into flower immediately and had already reached the second fan in height. I even had to cut it down more prior to transplanting many times because it was outgrowing the grobo start lol. I even bought an additional light extension for the start and it was still growing out of control. :woozy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

- - - [2021-12.22]:

@Exitium,

• (Try To Not Cut Off The Tops, Where Your [BudSites] Are, -Rather- Bend Them Down Away From The_ :bulb:):

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

I found these really handy👍…

FLAMEER Set of 20 90 Degree Plant Bender Clips Stem Trainer LST Clips Tomato Branches Clamps Twig Clamps Reinforcing Clips Branches Bender - red https://smile.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09C2LCZFY/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_PT2NP8QKB1PENAM7KFXK?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

2 Likes

I’ve been meaning to try these. Thank you! :pray:

1 Like

Aways happy to help bud :+1: :seedling::seedling::seedling:

2 Likes

I’d suggest cutting the fan leaves off more and using zip ties to maybe tie back to the under branches! Sativa plants are wild

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll try this, but currently my grobo is dead. Hopefully support can help tomorrow. :pray:

1 Like