2 yellow spots - day 1 transition

Hi everyone - I noticed two yellow spots, one on each of the two large outside fan leaves. The leaves just barely touch the Grobo. Any thoughts? Much appreciated!

4 Likes

Just means ec is too high, add some ro ph’d water at 6.1-6.2 and she’ll clear up in a day or two :+1::v:

1 Like

@Osage,

I know you are the ((#Brains of the GrowFam)) :brain: ((#SomeoneHasToBe)): :wink::sparkling_heart: (WinkWithLove) (What is up with the black specks I see in the end-tips of these leave?): (Are they there because of the Breed :dna: or are they part of the diagnoses [ec too high]?): :arrow_up_down:

--

:question::yes::green_thumb:

([TY So Much] For Your Knowledge and your Wisdom): (Yes @Stephen is the Wisest of ‘us’ all): :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart: (MuchLoveToYouBoth):

Summary

--

(Waite am I included in the [‘us’]?): :laughing::nerd_face:

(Does it show I’m Late for Bed :bed:?): :still::laughing::nerd_face:

--

--

:still::laughing:

(Although it is not advised, there are Fellow Growers that are doing this and can advise us all how to dose properly): (When I [Extended Flower], I think it [AutoFlushed] on its own, not recognizing my Extention): (If I could Manually dose myself then it would have been feed longer):

((#LockInTheNutrients)):

((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets:

https://support.grobo.io

--

((#KeepUsPosted)): :pen::computer::pencil2::notebook:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Is that u asking me a question silver? Or is that just over my head​:joy::joy:medicated now so need clarification :man_dancing::man_dancing::joy:

1 Like

Ok, when ec is too high salts are too high which in turn effects the plant in a myriad ways given environmental factors :+1::v:

2 Likes

@Stephen will correct me if I’m wrong :+1::v:But I’m right :kissing_heart::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I hope that your plant isn’t going into transition that small. If so you need that back in veg for sure👍

2 Likes

Thank you @Russel_Richardson - should I just put it back now? Any reason its on the smaller side?

2 Likes

Thank you! @Osage

2 Likes

I would put it back asap yes. And could be a number of things, genetics, temperature/environment. I’m on my third grow now and I extended almost 4 weeks. I also did topping but it needed the extra time regardless. A plant that small going into transition won’t likely yield a whole lot come maturation

3 Likes

I can’t see why it would be thaaaat small though. Maybe send in a ticket and see if they can get to the bottom of that because that to me is just barely past a sprout

3 Likes

My plant was small and I went back to early vegetation and extended for two weeks. My EC pen wasn’t reading correctly.

1 Like

Well then that’s probably it @AtomicSebastian. Someone was bound to have the same problem. What kind of water are you using there @GreenBean2019.

1 Like

@Stephen should be able to help you but I’m sure he’ll suggest to send a ticket so they can get a proper reading on your data, but you will be reverting back to veg. Early or late he’ll tell you

1 Like

I appreciate the feedback. I am using Distilled water.

1 Like

@Stephen - any ideas or suggestions for me? My bottle 5 nutrient also doesn’t look like its been touched. Not sure if that makes a difference?

It would make a difference, as that is your cal/mag bottle, which makes sense as you have brown spots ie calmag deficiency. Also if your ph is under 6.1-6.2 then your plant can’t uptake the mag it needs. Did you ever calibrate your unit’s ph and ec meters??? That’s more than likely the source of the issue :+1::v:

1 Like

Thank you @Osage - now that you mention it, I don’t recall calibrating them. Can this still be down, mid-grow?

1 Like

In a previous post, someone recommended I manually add a specific amount of bottle 5 to the new fill water. Any thoughts on this?

2 Likes

Yes if I’m not mistaken I did it mid grow during the beta testing :thinking::thinking:
Don’t add anything nute wise until you have a proper calibration though :+1:

1 Like