1st Grow

Nice and easy to read graphics. Good idea @azuri. Is there one similar for heat you could throw up there as well? I don’t want to hijack your idea :joy:

1 Like

Ah what the heck, I’m bored so here is temp ranges. Hey @Azuri, tag you’re it lol:

Source: growweedeasy

image https://www.growweedeasy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/vegetative-vs-flowering-temperature-sm.jpg

3 Likes

Wasn’t mine to hijack but I figure if we credit source they would be good with it. :+1:

I’ll bite. Here’s another one for those trying their luck at bag seed. :point_down:

5 Likes

Day 7

Well this did not work out. It is missing a leaf…wtf. Have not had it open since day 4…

This is the first time seeing the plant

Guess I am starting over. the pod was squishy wet at the surface, to much water at this point? Humidity 40% temp 77f

2 Likes

Hey brother,

Try soaking your bean in ro water for 24-36 hours before placing in the coco pod. Also try not to push the pod below the line it says to sit it at as the lower it sits the more water it can soak up and do the same as it did. Good luck and keep us posted

4 Likes

@Yeah_Im_Cheating,

Sorry for your loss… :cry:

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::video_camera:

FINALLY have a little something going on at Day 6 in Germination phase!

Auto Fem Purple Kush and I was honestly starting to worry about her…

5 Likes

Amazing day 6. This is my day 16.

Shes gonna be a pain in my ass the whole way lol

1 Like

PITA or not, you’ll still appreciate the end results. That’s what it’s all about.

2 Likes

@DustyJG,

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:wink::hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

1 Like

Day 18. Thinking it’s time to end hey?
Ignore the bug it had to have flown in the night before.

1 Like

Naw, give the little lady a chance. Why end now?

Because she had barely grown at alm in 2 weeks. Opened her leaves up sure but no size increase…

Sometimes, our little girls are shy and slow to show themselves. Give her another week or so and see how she is then. She might surprise you :+1::v::exploding_head:

2 Likes

I agree. I’ve had slow starts when I was growing to put outside years ago and turned out fantastic

2 Likes

Hey @Todd.grobo, what does the root look like? I hate to say it but my gut says its not really taking hold…

1 Like

Yeah dew I’m in agreement but will decide Monday. I figured it had to get a bit bigger but nada. If anything I feel the stem is more solid but the plant looks droopy to me. But no more pods so I figure I’ll wait to do the widow till my order gets here and I can try a new pod and new seed. Too bad I was looking fwd to a tangerine dream

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo feel free to shoot some updated images of the plant and roots over to support@grobo.ca and we can take a look if you would like!

2 Likes

How’s she looking now? Pics?

2 Likes

No more visible roots underneath. Third and fourth leaf ha e popped but this is day 21 or 22. I think just toss right? I’ll wait till my new pods arrive before I try my last bought seed

1 Like