1st Grow

Yeah dew I’m in agreement but will decide Monday. I figured it had to get a bit bigger but nada. If anything I feel the stem is more solid but the plant looks droopy to me. But no more pods so I figure I’ll wait to do the widow till my order gets here and I can try a new pod and new seed. Too bad I was looking fwd to a tangerine dream

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo feel free to shoot some updated images of the plant and roots over to support@grobo.ca and we can take a look if you would like!

2 Likes

How’s she looking now? Pics?

2 Likes

No more visible roots underneath. Third and fourth leaf ha e popped but this is day 21 or 22. I think just toss right? I’ll wait till my new pods arrive before I try my last bought seed

1 Like

Yeah Todd, 21 +/- days is too much. Toss her and start germinating a new girl. Sorry that happened to you, but next one will work, fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hey Todd, can’t you all buy seeds pretty easily in Canada? I thought you could go to the pot store and buy em? Maybe not because they want you to buy bud from them rather than growing your own?

The ones I’m using are all from truenorth. I have bagged seeds which I found out on my first grow can be Male.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve bought some great genetics :dna: from truenorth and seedsman as well! Check em out!

1 Like

@Todd.grobo,

Your (Tangerine Dream) looks nice and green and healthy, sorry to hear you giving her up… :frowning:

:wink::hearts:

2 Likes

My plant was a slow grower too
People told me to give up and start over. I didn’t. Now shes a beast. I even lost my tap root.

1 Like

Keep her in till your new pod arrives! Can’t hurt right? Never know, McManus pulled through.

1 Like

Any change happen?? Is she doing better @Todd.grobo

1 Like

Both my units had issues. One is resolved and hoping the 2nd unit gets resolved soon. I am likely to lose one plant for sure

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that hopefully everything works out.

1 Like