1st grow Shishkaberry

Pic please!

2 Likes

if ppl build their own stands I’d recommend making them large enough to hold bucket for drain and fill as the fill tubes will not reach the floor. Reason why the ice chest was next to grobo

6 Likes

That first box is taller than I am lol!

2 Likes

Good call on the fill bottle. I already have to tip mine to the side to get the hose to reach. If I get squirrely later I may try and extend the cable.

I’m thinking a unit just like you have, just with the chiller inside the so it’s a more narrow base and looks a little cleaner.

1 Like

Week 8 - Day 53. Should I prune more?

4 Likes

I’d take off some of top fan leaves covering other bud sites :+1::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Get rid of all the low lying large fan leaves as they’re blocking the light from penetrating the canopy :+1::v:

3 Likes

bottom pic is from the base shooting upwards. more pics to follow after prune.
Thanks @LtcTerps & @Osage
:+1::muscle:

4 Likes

Day 58 - I don’t think I’ll have a great yield but it’s been an interesting pruning / learning experience so far.

10 Likes

Day 17 of 37 of flower stage. I’ve already hit the ceiling / light and burned some leaves.
I don’t know what to do at this point.
Help!!

4 Likes

Super cropping in a circular pattern is pretty much your only option. Do it low enough so she doesn’t just stand right back up. You’ll need to the her down so use magnetic hooks to draw string around in order to keep them where you want :+1::v:

3 Likes

Drop the coco pod into tank if you haven’t already to gain head space.

3 Likes

Thanks @Osage & @Bplatinum9 - Super cropping and tying branches in a circular pattern to keep leaves from burning. Dropping the pod tomorrow if I can.

7 Likes

Looks great!!! Keep us posted! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

I had a question for @TheWarden , I saw you posted you were going to use dynamat and I curious if you saw an improvement in sound reduction? and if so how did you apply the dynamat? (Thanks for the info)

1 Like

@enron I used it under the pump and on the back panel on the inside. I had to reattach the 1 (of 2) rubber straps that hold the pump down as it slipped off some point in shipping.
I will be applying more after this grow.is finished and will take pictures.
I already had the roller to adhere it.
Here’s what i bought:
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N6V55CS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Happy Growing! :herb:

2 Likes

Day 81 - more pruning. Before/After pics. Almost time to change bottle # 3.

6 Likes

You got a lot goin on there. I’d lollipop, defoliate, and super crop now before you get further into flower :+1::v:

6 Likes

Thank You @Osage ! I’m gettin busy on that!
I found some good (i hope) tutorials here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT_QWaPfD8fni8W73HlavSg/videos

2 Likes

Day 92 - almost harvest time?!

6 Likes