5 Likes

@TheWarden,

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

((#ItisAlive)):

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

((#Wounded)):

2 Likes

Day 8 - successful drain and fill. Wi-Fi was disconnected this AM. Restored. Dynamat arrived so I can mitigate all the metal vibrations the pump and maybe the light fan are producing

4 Likes

Day 20

5 Likes

Looks great! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Day 26

7 Likes

Day 27

8 Likes

Day 31 - I removed 3 of the lowest fan leaves. Reading these forums to learn what I should be pruning, cropping, etc. nervous to remove the wrong stuff

8 Likes

Day 33 - pruned about 6 more fan leaves. Hope it starts to get more vertical.

3 Likes

Reminds me of the spider plant the way its growing, you may have to use some supports soon.

2 Likes

Day 35 - slideshow…let’s try this again

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-3H6GTIScoeZg9WYpStEGq3ekvUROxOx

1 Like

Day 40 - I have some pruning to do.

6 Likes

Day 43. My 1st go at pruning. I have more to do but I can only do so much from my wheelchair. Might have nicked one of the stems :sob:

4 Likes

Day 48 - seems to have recovered from pruning. A little more done. Hope I’m on the right track and doing the right cropping.

3 Likes

I’d take off a couple of those top fan leaves too allow more light too lower colas and u could take everything off branches under red lines :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Thank you @LtcTerps. You rock!

2 Likes

I’ve got a bad back and noticed issues getting low in the grobo and pruning. Going to have a stand build after this grow so I can have my chiller on the bottom and the grobo on top, raising it a good 2 or so feet. Something like that or some kind of convertible standing desk may give you a helping hand.

3 Likes

U see my setup yet @Tito ? I raised mine about two and half and then dropped it to about 10 to 12in. Definitely helps on the back a bit. Still I think foot half stand would be optimal :call_me_hand: did this all while growing

3 Likes