1st grow in my Grobo

How many weeks does it suggest for flowering

1 Like

55-65 days for flower.

3 Likes

Thanks for checking
Can you post a stem meets coco pod photo and one of the roots. She might just be a slow one

3 Likes

That’s a great possibility nitrogen yesssss… Couldn’t think of it the other day brother lmmfao ROLMMFAO

A flower I just yelled…
Sour Kush

5 Likes

Better picture

5 Likes

Niceeeeee. Fire her up.

3 Likes

I have. … I have and it’s very good just curing it still… Little rough on your throat at the moment got to get rid of all that chloroform out of there and @Todd.grobo do you just open up your jar’s and let them sit open for the 20 minutes or half hour?

4 Likes

15 min every time u open :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

This is the Bud before I cut her down.

6 Likes

Thanks @Choppo0816 for that information…

3 Likes

Yup. Occasionally shaking it to not let the buds stick together

3 Likes

Hey Todd, here’s some pics:

3 Likes

Ever since my ios 15 update, the pics have attached sideways. They are not sideways when I select to upload them.

2 Likes

Is the pod moist up top or mostly dry

2 Likes

Why the foil on the bottom?
The light reflection is so weak it does nothing but waste your time.

Someone tell me differently.
Why foil?

1 Like

It’s slightly damp and I’ve not been able to keep it completely dry even when moving it up.

1 Like

The foil was not for light reflection, but to keep any potential gnat adults from emerging after larvae stage.

I also used to to prevent small pieces of plant from falling on the coco pod and rotting/molding. Hope this makes sense. Maybe it was a dumb idea (I also treated pod with BTI/neem oil)

3 Likes

- - - [2021-09.29]:

@Exitium,

• (You Can Lower Your Water Slightly, -And- Blow Fan On Your Pod To Help Dry It Out):

~~~

- - - [2021-10.21]:

@Exitium,

Water..~~Water..1a~~

~~~

- - - [2021-11.15]:

@Exitium,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

That’s WTF I’m talking about. I’m getting closer…

7 Likes