1st grow in my Grobo

I haven’t posted a picture of the chocolope plant in a while, but here she is!

4 Likes

Was the Chocolate from a clone or a seed?

If it was a clone, how did you know it was rooting? And not slowly dying?

2 Likes

Have you tried the Bud Candy and Big Bud as they might do more than what your trying now. I add them on a drain/fill and also add a “tiny bit” during the week with one of the fills. Usually I would dose them good :grinning: the day before a drain and fill so even if they do get too much, the next day is the clean drain/fill and back to normal.

2 Likes

Your lacking something looking at this, just not sure which one

4 Likes

A plant of that size is lacking oxygen.
Grobo start does not provide that. That girl is ready for transplant. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This one is from seed. It is well past the transplant stage, but I don’t have room yet for her, so I’m taking some cutting off her.

2 Likes

I’m using Clonex seedling nutes for now before I eventually transplant her, but I may try those in a future grow. Thank you.

3 Likes

Yes, she is well past the transplant stage, but kosher kush isn’t quite done yet, so I did take some cuttings to see if I can propogate successfully. It’s be about 18 days before i can transplant her still so I am slowing her down by FIMing all of the bud sites. :dizzy_face:This is after I’ve already taken 4 clones off her. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

As it’s going to be flush cycle soon, isn’t it too late to address nutrient deficiency?

1 Like

I have a little setup going here. The humidity dome on the right is for my clones. I have 4 going right now using clonex rooting gel and nutrients.

3 Likes

I’ve got a few Candy Rain Seeds. I hear that they are 2 Indica hybrids and is so hard to grow it’s disappearing from the seen. Well I got this… I’ve saved these from the time I decided to go live…
But to tell you the truth I’m nervous but at the same time I’m so fucking excited too finally grow this way and I believe it is a lot easier… just ready too grow 🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴🪴 of the most exotic plants I’ve grown… In one garden.

4 Likes

@Merle_Carsten What do you think as far as closeness to flush…Im not looking for couch lock as I like a uppity buz but the wife likes it to sleep. Tent set up should be here in a couple days so this green crack will go in the cannatrol to dry/cure/store and the tent will have its maiden voyage. Whats your thoughts bro?trich 1
trich 2
trich 3
trich 4
trich 4

4 Likes

Yes… I seen some amber tricones me I’d wait for more because milky would be ok too. But 50 to 70 % of my tricones to be more Amber

Very beautiful and looks great :+1::heart_eyes:.
Cure it right and you’ll have a Juwel.

1 Like

Looking like 10 to 15 percent amber looks good. Maybe a week?

3 Likes

Thanks. Ya I actually have a cannatrol so hopefully drying/curing and storage shouldn’t be a problem.

2 Likes

Nice, I use a CVault and some Boveda packs and always been fine.

3 Likes

I have heard great things about the vault but I wanted long term storage also. Thanks so much for the input sir. Have a great grow.AND the cannatrol drys and cures so you no longer have to dry in the grobo so you can immediately start another grow. So between this and having the grobo start it saves about 4 weeks time.

2 Likes

I trimmed some more leaves so the buds could get some light.

6 Likes

Just joking, but cut it and smoke it already, it looks good! :grinning:

2 Likes