1st Grow Bruce Banner FAST

Appreciate it @Todd.grobo

1 Like

She is looking good. Great job. :+1:

3 Likes

Even tho I’m not there yet you guys make a guy feel like a champion grower… OMW to be tho…:grin::grin:

5 Likes

going to do some super cropping today any added suggestions… i think for a day or 2 my 3 and 4 bottles of nuts went past the tube to suck it out. what will happen in that day or 2 if it didnt get 3 or 4?? but i seen it today so fixed problem the tube is all the way at the bottom of the bottles…:man_facepalming:

3 Likes

@vegetato @SWSVIC @Stephen what should i do with these 2 on the left and right at this stage cut the branches or take off leaves??

2 Likes

Take the entire branch, cut it 1/4” from the main stem leaving a small nub.

2 Likes

what about my question with the bottles @SWSVIC what happens??

as u see in the pic @SWSVIC if u zoom the 3 and 4 bottles tube was not all the way down at the bottom of the bottles had to be like this a day or 2… what happened in that time with it not getting those nutrients??

The nutrient bottles only dispense when you do a water change. Were the tube ends out of the solution when you did your last water change? I would think so. Push them down in and run another water change if you think she got shorted on nutes.

1 Like

cool then i caught it on time…:+1:

1 Like

could have been @SWSVIC dont think so but i dont remember…
MARIJUANA EFFECTS THE MEMORY!!! :joy::joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

If you fixed it prior to the water change then you’re (probably) fine, though it might’ve “sucked air” instead of dosing if the tube hadn’t been submerged previously (similar to a new unit or after cleaning).

If you fixed it after the water change I’d do another drain/fill to get it to use them.

Did you mark the bottles before doing the drain/fill? That’s the best way to know for certain how much was dosed. I’d probably do another drain/fill if unsure.

2 Likes

Its just food. Theyll still grow but be hungry.

1 Like

The update so far my buds are getting fatter I’m on Day78 (26/43 flower)

4 Likes

@vegetato @SWSVIC @Todd.grobo
Any suggestions I thinking trim more but I did a trim already today with a topping off… Sun is water change day so if so I will do a slight major trim…lol
Here are some pics of it now

1 Like

lots of big fan leaves to trim on sunday. You have a nice looking plant, but only literally the top 2 inches of the plant in the grobo are getting light. This wont effect your grow, the buds under the light will be bigger, but thats it. Next time try to keep the canopy cleaner in smaller breakdowns so you can cut everything you want off, but over a longer period. Your plant would get more light under the canopy and then you would see buds stacking upwards as they reach for more light. First grow?

3 Likes

Yes sir it is… that’s why I asked it looks like a minor jungle so wasnt sure about the fan leaves. I got a lot of them but I see I have way more to go come sunday…
But hey I will have good lemon juice that day after taking the leaves…

1 Like

@Todd.grobo so I should take all leaves off and leave the baby leaves on???
Suggestions on how to tackle it come sunday…

Took this much off today when topping… I probably do another light trim thurs for the next top off. Then Sun morning on water change day finish the trimming

3 Likes

Thats what i like to see. Fan leaves with stems like 1 to 2 inches or longer. Those block light. Leave the smaller leafs and only ever focus on these suckers. Once cut try to hold, tie down, magnet down some branches to the sides to open up 5he plant to more light. Shell be happy. Looks good otherwise

6 Likes

I think @Stephen should modify the name of the Bruce Banner FAST recipe to Bruce Banner Taking Over Your Grobo FAST!

She’s looking nice!

7 Likes