1st Grow Bruce Banner FAST

Did a trim this morning looking better next and last final trim coming Sun…Here are some pics

9 Likes

how many days left in flower?

14 days @Todd.grobo

1 Like

That’s one fine looking lady😉

4 Likes

Ok well keep an eye on it. Might need a bit more.

1 Like

This is a bushy BEAST I’ll tell you did a BIG TRIM and still looks bushy with all sugar leaves

7 Likes

Its green… It’s INCREDIBLE… it’s… you know where I’m goin with this :slight_smile:

Looking awesome.

4 Likes

But @pyromancy I should’ve known by the name it was going to be beastly

1 Like

Haha indeed… little warning next time before you Hulk out on us on the forums :wink:

Looking good BY!

1 Like

So Damn excited cant wait till harvest time now!!!

12 Likes

Looking good

3 Likes

Awesome, has she stopped stretching?

1 Like

Yeah she’s done stretching out

2 Likes

Hell yea, you’re going to yield a good amount :muscle:

4 Likes

@vegetato @SWSVIC @Todd.grobo
Got a quick questions Grobies!!
I am on Day 88 flower day 37/43 my question is my next water change is Sun which will be Day 41/43.
Should I go straight to Flush instead of wasting nutrients for 2 days for it to change into flush cycle after my Water change or keep it how it is??

Mind you my trichomes are milky white and ready to harvest so it is right on time for Flushing…

3 Likes

I’d skip to flush right before that water change, save the nutes.

5 Likes

@vegetato so you saying on Sun just start the day by ending cycle and going straight into the flush cycle or start flush then do drain and fill??

1 Like

Yeah I agree with vegetato. Advance the grow stage to flush, then do your drain/fill. To take an even extra layer of precaution you can disconnect the tubes for bottles #3-5.

6 Likes

I think you got it. Shift stage to flush before you do the drain/fill, so it’ll be in flush stage and won’t try to dose nutes after you fill.

Disconnecting the bottles is a good idea too like @miami5th said.

4 Likes