1st Grow Bruce Banner FAST

Tbh not really @SWSVIC

1 Like

But I will see if any stretch happens in the next couple days but I doubt it

1 Like

It’s at a great height, may pick up another inch or two once it recovers, mine did. Your in position for a good flowering phase.

3 Likes

i cut off the bud sites and all leaves below 2nd fan. 9 out of 10 times they grow back by the end or the grow but in the interim the plant refocused its energy on the bud sites in the light

4 Likes

UPDATE TIME!!!
Doing last Trim this Sat with water change and that will be that but love the start of buds…

5 Likes

Go at it B.Y!

@SWSVIC thanks my dude doing the last trim this sat when I do a water change…

2 Likes

I HAVE A QUESTION PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME…
I am off work early today due to power outage at my job. I am trying to see can I trim now for the last time. My water change is starting exactly tomm at 6 but cant change water then cause my plant is sleep on the 12/12. So which in tune has me up way before work to trim or water change. My question is can I trim right now for the last time and do a water change and be done with it??? And just do top offs after that until of course water changes…
@VermontGrobo @SWSVIC @Todd.grobo
Calling for Backup

Yes you can. :+1:

1 Like

Yes sir!!! Highly appreciated broski… Mr 4th quarter @SWSVIC always come thru in the clutch

1 Like

How should I do these little branches?? Trim leaves off or just leave it alone to let light hit it after trim

5 Likes

Take em off completely, cut them about a quarter inch from the main stem leaving a little nub.

5 Likes

The branch or leaves??

The whole branch can come off if it’s just a little straggler. Let more of the plants’ energy be focused on the bigger ones.

2 Likes

I did it

3 Likes

@vegetato even the ones in the back that’s a little strong branch??

I’m going to leave them and just see what it do the pretty strong healthy branches but now open they will get more light

1 Like

Probably best to leave it and see what happens if you’ve got rid of most others already. If it’s taller and getting light it’ll probably be fine.

2 Likes

Doesnt look as great as some others but I’m damn proud if my job

6 Likes

Thats genetics. Nothing to be worried about. :slight_smile:

3 Likes