1st Grow Bruce Banner FAST

@Todd.grobo my water change is on sat which will be day 11/14 of transition u think I should cut that day of water change or wait till the last day of transition to do trimming and water change??

1 Like

Like 3 days from now? Wont be big enough to trim. But ten days from now sure. Its up to you. If its your first grow and your not averse to rusk go for it. But she looks good for a little bit

Yep 3 days from now. Should I add a week to transitionan or stay the course and wait till second week of flower stage??

@SWSVIC @SilverGrobo any suggestions I will be on 11/14 of transition going into flowering. Should I extend a week of transition or flower stage??? Or should I trim and go into flower?? Confused on when to do the last cut so it can focus on buds

1 Like

Transition is the flower phase

I know @Jamminbear I’m just being technical with the grobo as far as stages

You’ve got to observe the plant and feel that she is don stretching. I performed my lollipopping the day before transition and on the last day of week 1 of flower (actual week 3 when including transition). No reason to extend transition, let her continue into flower and perform your final trim within the next week or so once you have noticed the stretch has ended.

4 Likes

Cool @Todd.grobo said the samething wait a week so then trim that’s sounds like a good time to do it. I am the end of the transition and I still think its growing. But def Much Appreciated

2 Likes

- - -

• (#Trimming):

[ https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=trimming%20 ]

• ((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

• (Looks like the beginnig of those [FlowerSites] are just getting started): :green_thumb: :white_check_mark:

- - -

- - -

@Thatguyb.y,

--

2 Likes

Trim or dont trim??
Water change tomm 4/43 flower stage or next week it will be 11/43 flower stage. Asking champions @SWSVIC @Todd.grobo @SilverGrobo for suggestions on what will yall do…

2 Likes

right now? Trim off 30 percent of ll your largest fan leaves starting at the top

3 Likes

I agree with Todd, I took all fan leaves off accept for the top few nodes (unless they where blocking buds, those were cut too). Keep it to 30% of your plants total growth maximum.

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo yeah right now meaning like tomm morning. I know now to start my next grow on my off days cause this water changing on the 12/12 got me up early in the a.m. cause I also have to be at work and lights go off before I come home from work. Smh.
But I like to have 2and and 3rd opinions on things SO MUCH APPRECIATED ALL OF YOU!! Will be doing that 30% in the morning before work…lol
Pics coming Tomm

3 Likes

i hear ya. Mines off at 5am and on at 5pm so always have to wait too. Good job

2 Likes

Before trim pic flower 5/43

After trim pic flower 5/43
Did a little bit more but didnt take a pic at the very end…
@SWSVIC @Todd.grobo @VermontGrobo
How did I do?? Any advice you guru’s got to hand down…lbs

3 Likes

Side view

4 Likes

Looks good. Leaves near the bottom are pointless but it needs time to recover now. Good cleanup.

3 Likes

Yeah I told myself 30% this time and do the last touch up next water change… question tho those leaves at the bottom connect to a bud site should I cut the whole little branch or just the leaves next time??

5 Likes

Good work. Not sure about taking entire branches this late in the game. Think I would leave them and just lollipop everything. I’d give it a week and then do your final trim. Take off all big fan leaves top to bottom, any leaf with a stem longer than an inch or so.

2 Likes

Do you still notice it stretching/growing?

1 Like