1st Grobo grow and 1st post

Amnesia Haze Auto ILGM
today is day 12/14 vegetation and overall she is a beauty however today seen the bad bottom leaves when changing out water, sent in a support ticket thinking ph is off

7 Likes

You can send a ticket to support@grobo.io (or click support from the app) if you notice something wrong with the plant like that.

If it ceases or doesn’t continue to the next leaves it’s probably no big deal or temporary. But I did notice one thing:

Your cocopod seems to be a bit low (and wet!) in those pics.

If you don’t have this sticker:

Then your cocopod should look like this:

If it stays too wet that can cause problems. When you do push it up be very careful not to break it!

10 Likes

Oh, and welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome! :facepunch:t3:

3 Likes

Welcome @mississippihippie ! I second what @vegetato suggested, you’re going to want to push your cocopod up from the bottom to make it even with the top of the reservoir lid in order to minimize the risk of damping off (a potentially catastrophic event that will very likely be the end of your grow). Be very careful when adjusting the pod not to break the pod or damage the roots when pushing it up. All of your new growth looks great, I’m betting that those leaves were compromised due to nutrient introduction, lack of light, and or being pressed up against the reservoir lid. It doesn’t appear to be to concerning, you can certainly remove them if they are bugging you (I probably would haha). Glad to have you on AG, look forward to following your grow!

6 Likes

mission accomplished, thanks fellow growers

8 Likes

Welcome @mississippihippie! Good luck on your grow!

4 Likes

Good work! :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes

today clipped off the leaves that had tip burns, she is still doing good

Happy 4th of July !

4 Likes

came back home from 7 day vacation and she looks bigger and better, drained and refilled water, trimmed off bottom leaves “lollipop trim” , she is know going into transition,

so let the stretching begin

3 Likes

Hey @mississippihippie I would definitely extend your Late Veg by a couple weeks to give her some more time to grow!

1 Like

10-4
was thinking that last week but she’s a auto and was just trusting the machine
gonna stick with my knowledge and no more second guessing
appreciate the input @SWSVIC that’s what I like about this forum, I have seen your replies helping other Grobo growers and thanks again !
let her grow

3 Likes

Completely forgot that she was an auto. You’ll be in good shape in that case :+1:

1 Like

day 43 overall
day 6 of transition
changed out the water and topped off
she looks good to me

7 Likes

This is awesome! I’m also growing an auto flower. The downside is we can’t extend the veg period because the auto will do whatever it wants when it wants :man_shrugging:t4: I like the use of the lollipopping though, I will be trying that when mine gets to that stage. I was wondering about LSTing in the grobo though. It will be the most beneficial for autos to increase the yield. But not entirely sure how to go about this. I’ve done it in soil grows but having something to bend and tie it down to is helpful. Nothing to tie the plant to in the grobo. I was thinking maybe just using the magnetic rack line to bend the plant over when it starts to flower and just checking every day and adjusting the line to keep her bent properly through the process ?

1 Like

Why tf do I keep forgetting that this plant is an auto! :man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2: I retract my statement. She looks awesome and she will stretch for you.

2 Likes

i got some magnet hooks to use for LST and SCROG net to use with Grobo, just gonna let this Auto do her thing & hope for the best, exciting to see what happens and best of luck with your grow !

1 Like

thanks man, i need to post Auto when making my notes LOL

1 Like

Just put the genetic info in the subject :joy:

2 Likes