filled up water tank
she is looking better each day

4 Likes

Looks happy :smiley:

2 Likes

Amnesia Haze Auto
day 50 overall
13/14 transition stage
changed water out and topped it off “had to go with another brand for Purified water” Wal-Mart .80 cent a gallon
trimmed off some fan leaves
next week she should be much bigger

4 Likes

Amnesia Haze Auto
day 57 overall
day 6 of flowering
changed the water out and topped it off
she is looking good

5 Likes

Looking great! This is a great strain with Jamaican genetics

2 Likes

thanks @miami5th , i had many sessions with this strain and looking forward to September sessions with her

1 Like

Amnesia Haze Auto
day 73 overall
day 22 of flowering
had to move unit upstairs to BR 2 weeks ago due to bad WiFi reception and now it is much better, this bad connection was causing unit to go in and out and especially during vegetation stage, should have listened to @SWSVIC and extended the stage

and sent in a ticket earlier but she is gonna make it
last 2 water changes added Hydroguard to help prevent rot root also used PuraLife purified water
she should finish strong next 30 days !

2 Likes

All good, you’re going to end up with some awesome buds.

2 Likes

Amnesia Haze Auto
day 81 overall
day 30 of flowering
i use a Bysameyee USB digital microscope 40X to 1000X, 8 LED Magnification that got off Amazon
she is looking good

3 Likes

Amnesia Haze Auto

day 82 overall
day 31 of flowering
she got a good hair cut today and looking very pretty

2 Likes

little better photos then above

3 Likes

I would recommend extending your late veg next grow until it gets to the height its at now before even beginning flower bc you will have a much higher yield, but regardless looks great! :+1:

2 Likes

@Chad_Johnson you are correct, had to move unit closer to WiFi during late vegetation stage due to going in and out during that stage, sure do appreciate the helpful info !

2 Likes

Amnesia Haze Auto
Day 98 overall
4th day of flushing
wow what a great time this has been, can’t wait to finish these last weeks and days !!
she looks beautiful
thanks for all the help with comments and suggestions, already looking forward to next grow

4 Likes

I went to harvest and then hung upside down ready to dry but app went to a new grow, says plant a seed from recipes

how do i get App go to Dry mode ???

thanks

1 Like

the dry mode is a recipe within the rest of them. You should be able to select it and then it will turn the lights off and fans on.

Nice harvest! Anymore pics?

2 Likes

thanks @miami5th , gonna try that and yes more pics to follow , appreciate the help !

Drying mode recipe is asking me to fill with water like I’m starting a new grow idk :man_shrugging:
sent email to support and will see what they say to do or can do, thanks for the quick reply !

1 Like

oh yeah I kinda remember something like that. it’s a fake fill screen. just advance thru it.

1 Like