100% Organic Balcony Grow (First Time)

Ridiculously happy plants my friend :+1::+1:

2 Likes

You must be getting stoked! Small sacrifice giving up your outdoor living space😎

2 Likes

:rofl: I had to negotiate a treaty with the girlfriend to temporarily invade our balcony space for:

“two small cannabis plants that I promise won’t stink!”

10 Likes

Great negotiation skills on “2 small plants” lol

4 Likes

Excellent negotiation skills I’d say…I should know read my bio

4 Likes

Haha. Absolutely.

Day 112

Continually getting fatter everyday.

13 Likes

that last photo the night cover ?

1 Like

Yes! That’s the lower portion of the panels. I integrated the cover into the scrog.

3 Likes

I think light from street lamps ruined the sex on both my plants and i was using something similar but not early enough. Amazing to see yours

2 Likes

As a detail oriented engineer, this pleases me…

3 Likes

I read the entire thread in one sitting. Fell asleep and had beautiful dreams :seedling::maple_leaf::clap:t4::womans_hat::briefs::peacock::christmas_tree::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::leaves: Beautiful photography :sun_behind_small_cloud::framed_picture::green_heart:

6 Likes

Fortunately, and purely by chance, a friend caught it before me and suggested I do it ASAP!

1 Like

LOL! I will be neater / cleaner on the accessories next round.

The dangling string is from the “ties” (for canopy spacing), an after thought when opting against a second layer scrog. Ideally, integrating the Scrog frame into the pot is a more convenient setup in terms of practicality.

Thanks to everyone’s comments. If anyone is a Toronto local, feel free to send me a DM and we can exchange some bud!

3 Likes

I mean, technically you aren’t lying… its two, and no matter how dank, they don’t “stink”. Its a great smell! :man_shrugging::joy:

1 Like

Day 115

I never thought I would say this, but it’s difficult to take a picture of both plants and show their size, etc.

Steady weather has been a blessing!

15 Likes

beautiful artwork :slight_smile: blow it up and put it on your living room wall and smoke a fatty :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What a compliment! Maybe I should, I was thinking of printing them and saving it. This was a really cool project, one I will never forget.

6 Likes

When’s the party???

4 Likes

@buzzy6 :grin::grin: Trimming Party has tentative dates of:

Oct 17 or Oct 24 - if I can push to the 24th, I’ll take it!

5 Likes

Too funny!!! My old pair of 60 year old hands takes me 3 hours to get through a wet trim and another hour to get through the dry trim!!! Then you throw in my OCD on top of that… great grows bro… been watching since the start!

3 Likes