100% Organic Balcony Grow (First Time)

As a detail oriented engineer, this pleases me…

3 Likes

I read the entire thread in one sitting. Fell asleep and had beautiful dreams :seedling::maple_leaf::clap:t4::womans_hat::briefs::peacock::christmas_tree::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::leaves: Beautiful photography :sun_behind_small_cloud::framed_picture::green_heart:

6 Likes

Fortunately, and purely by chance, a friend caught it before me and suggested I do it ASAP!

1 Like

LOL! I will be neater / cleaner on the accessories next round.

The dangling string is from the “ties” (for canopy spacing), an after thought when opting against a second layer scrog. Ideally, integrating the Scrog frame into the pot is a more convenient setup in terms of practicality.

Thanks to everyone’s comments. If anyone is a Toronto local, feel free to send me a DM and we can exchange some bud!

3 Likes

I mean, technically you aren’t lying… its two, and no matter how dank, they don’t “stink”. Its a great smell! :man_shrugging::joy:

1 Like

Day 115

I never thought I would say this, but it’s difficult to take a picture of both plants and show their size, etc.

Steady weather has been a blessing!

15 Likes

beautiful artwork :slight_smile: blow it up and put it on your living room wall and smoke a fatty :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What a compliment! Maybe I should, I was thinking of printing them and saving it. This was a really cool project, one I will never forget.

6 Likes

When’s the party???

4 Likes

@buzzy6 :grin::grin: Trimming Party has tentative dates of:

Oct 17 or Oct 24 - if I can push to the 24th, I’ll take it!

5 Likes

Too funny!!! My old pair of 60 year old hands takes me 3 hours to get through a wet trim and another hour to get through the dry trim!!! Then you throw in my OCD on top of that… great grows bro… been watching since the start!

3 Likes

:joy: We have coffee, we have Netflix and we are prepared to destroy our hands. We will 100% suffer :handshake:

(I haven’t told my friends how long it took to just trim my little Grobo recently harvested).

6 Likes

I saw that!! It was great!

1 Like

Dont tell them up front lol.

2 Likes

Amazing bro, the balcony aspect adds an increased level of difficulty and you’re crushing it. :facepunch:

3 Likes

Appreciate the words brother, this balcony would be fully climate controlled if you got your hands on it! haha.

6 Likes

:joy: automate all the things

2 Likes

Day 116

Fought off some Powdery Mildew. It took over a lower branch (very small) and about a dozen or so leaves. I cleaned or removed (cut) completely what I felt was mildew. I first noticed it on some other plants on my balcony.

I took some stress off the plant and just chopped it off. Rather she focus on flowers than healing some tiny stem.

Conclusion:

I have been committed to a sunset foliage spray of Boogie Brix. But with the cooler temperatures, higher humidity, and low winds, it’s a prime time for Powdery Mildew! I suggest NOT to Foliar spray if you feel the evening temps will be too cool.

Foliar spray before sun down is scientifically more effective in addition to spraying the underside of the fan leaves and be careful not to soak the leaves.

You must balance this act with the weather!

12 Likes

What a yield this is going to be! Trying to estimate feels like that game with the jar of candy :candy:

2 Likes

it’s looking awesome man. great job

1 Like