Sundae driver #19

6 Likes

Mac1 “caps cut”

6 Likes

Animal cookies 09

7 Likes

Wedding cake getting heavy. Had to use a whole pack of yo-yos to support her

7 Likes

09 animal cookies, mac1 “caps cut”, kush mints 11, sunset stomper, (top row)

Triangle kush, legend og (crinkle cut), sundae driver #19, rude boi og “rabid hippie cut” (bottom row)

Next round looking like it’s going to be killer. Got new genetics in that are all verified and official. I also have 91 og kush and wedding cake that just rooted and are waiting to be potted. These are all in my floraflex 8inch pot pros and they are loving it combined with floraflex v1 and v2 and the clones have now just started to take off. Next watering I’ll up the ppm 450 and clear up some of the ugly leaves. All new growth looks great though

8 Likes

Ive been waiting for this! Did you hook up your drip system? Or are you self watering for now? Will I need to set up a reservoir for it?
When your plants get bigger is your tent going to be roomy enough?
I just ordered the (6) 8" flora flex pots w/ V&B nutrients and quick disconnect pipe, the 2x4 gorilla grow tent and the Complete Pro 4" Ventilation Kit from PA Hydrponics.
I still have to get my light and seeds when I can afford it, so I’m gonna follow your grow until then!

2 Likes

So the tent they are in now is not the final tent I’m flowering. I’m actually harvesting tonight and will be moving these plants into my flower tent that’s way bigger so I’ll def have room. Once I move them into the flower tent I will be setting up the watering system. As far as a reservoir is concerned it depends if you wanna set it and forget it or you still want to be hands on … what I mean is if you want to set it and forget you will need a reservoir and a timer to set the watering times. You could also hand water but that will get tedious as the plants drinks more seeing though they are in smaller pots they will dry out faster … which is a good thing becuase you get to feed more as well as more oxygen

@Bplatinum9 also as far as lights go … check hlg website they have tons of different options to fit Budget needs and each on of their option are powerful lights… also if you are a diy or know someone who is handy they have tons of diy options to build their lights which are even cheaper … rapidled also has great option and very good lights… and if worse come to worst the mars hydro ts1000 and the mars sp250 are great lights …you could also build one QB r spec board for that size tent and be good

2 Likes

Some harvest pics of last night … little bit worried cuz I overfilled the drying tent but I didn’t have anywhere else to fit it… guess that’s a good problem to have lol… I’ll get some better pics up soon… I took a lot of videos but unfortunately can’t upload them to the site

9 Likes

As reading I thought what a problem to have! Too much! Looks amazing @chris_barfield

3 Likes

Thanks man

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips as always!
I’m gonna take a look at the lights even though I’m sold on the electric sky 300w v2 because it pulls 300w from the wall but feeds 600w which makes it ideal in the long run for saving money on energy bills.
It cost half of what a hps would at 0.54 cents a day.
So if I spend a little more in the beginning it could save me a little more later on. I love what it did for Mr canucks closet grow.
How many pots at one time would you suggest I use in the 2x4 tent if I’m running full grows?
I’m not good enough to run multiple tents yet so I’m taking notes!
I think I’m gonna go with the reservoir setup if I can figure out how to run a timer on the water drip.
I’m getting all my best ideas from you so keep em coming!

3 Likes

The timing is easy honestly… just gotta judge it by how quick your pots dry… but if you need a guide go to cocoforcannabis.com they have a good multi Feed schedule for you to get an idea of what you want.

The electric sky is a great company they make sound lights… just keep your mind open to other lights as well one of those qb 225 use less power and put out more in ppfd than the electric sky but like I said the electric sky is a beast of a Light not a bad choice … my fluence is 330 watts out the wall and produces the same effect as a 800 watt light so it’s all about how well the light is built …

4 Likes

Duuuude those flowers :star_struck::star_struck: Super jelly… Man…lol

2 Likes

Thanks man

1 Like

What are the bottom 4 pics of? The animal cookies or wedding cake? Love the bud structure, looks like marbles stacked on eachother from afar

Animal cookies for some reason I forgot to post wedding cake

1 Like

Finally got to trimming some of the plants that came down

Sundae driver 19 lower nug looking nice

9 Likes

Mac 1 “caps cut”

9 Likes