09 animal cookies,mac1,sundae driver #19, wedding cake

Day 29
Sundae driver #19

7 Likes

Forgot to mention I’ve started to tissue culture as well… this is a wedding cake culture … my animal mints has started to root as well so I’m Probky going to have to split it

4 Likes

Getting icey

9 Likes

Looks like it snowed on your plants :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

A lot of people been wondering about the floraflex system I’ve been talking about…

Here’s a pic of my Mac 1 “caps cut” Clone just transplanted into a flora flex pot … I don’t have the watering system installed because this tent is not the final resting point … my big tent still isn’t done flowering so I hold everything in that tent until I’m ready to move it over … but you can see the pots fit flush too bad we can’t post a video cuz I would’ve posted me watering and you can see how evenly it disperses the water …

@Bplatinum9

7 Likes

@chris_barfield,

If you have (#YouTube)(#Facebook)(#Twitter)(#Pinterest): -OR- Something of these sorts then Download Video to the site and share the (Site-Video) to this Site: (:handshake:)

--

:wink::video_camera:

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: ((#TheyAreAlive)): ((#OneForAll)):

((#StillWatchingYouGrow)): :eyes:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

((#Harvest)): :clap:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::older_woman:

2 Likes

Are you going to get a tray later?

3 Likes

That tray or something similar, I will use when going full auto as the runoff from the feeds will then drain to a waste res. I plans on drain to waste first grow and see how that works. If it becomes a haste, I’ll just recycle as in rdwc, and simply change res water every week or two depending.

3 Likes

*hastle

1 Like

Really looking forward to your floral flex grows!

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see your setup! Provided you allow us a peek. I know it will be note worthy!

2 Likes

I currently have a botanicare flood tray as we speak … and I will be posting my setup as soon as my current plants come down. The current plants are being fed floraflex nutrients and I’m also testing their new flora cal and flora mag …

2 Likes

Although I might see the flood tray out to gain maximum space … I will be trellising since I will be running 10 different flavors at once and want to keep the canopy even

2 Likes

Yeah I’m on pins and needles waiting for your setup!

2 Likes

Animal cookies 09

9 Likes

Mac 1 “caps cut”

8 Likes

Sundae driver #19 Really showing off

8 Likes

Crappy pictures of the wedding cake but this is the frostiest of all …

9 Likes

Sexy my dude

2 Likes

All good there brother!! Can’t wait to get my setup finished :joy::joy::+1::v:

3 Likes