09 animal cookies,mac1,sundae driver #19, wedding cake

some veg pics real quick

11 Likes

Day 22 I think I dunno I don’t really count anymore…

Mac1 “caps cut”

6 Likes

Sundae driver 19
Smells like an intense fruity pebbles cereal box

6 Likes

7 Likes

Wedding cake (jbeezy breeder cut)

11 Likes

Just got the re up for n my floraflex nutrients and ordered the pot pro kit watering system for automation … can’t wait to try out the slick ass new pots

11 Likes

I like this

2 Likes

Nice! How long have you been using those lights? Where is the carbon filter/vent in your tent or do you not vent out? Do you have any pictures of your new water system hooked up?

@Bplatinum9 not quite yet it just got here I’ll probky mess around with it today. And I’ve flowered under my fluence lights for about 3-4 harvests. I love them ive always had great results… I might use this light only for veg and pull out my hlg 600 r spec for bigger harvests but I need another tent lol…

And yes I do vent my tent but it’s hooked up at the highest point in the tent as I like to grow my plants big and use up all my space… I use a t6 Cloudline fan with the digital controller … actually have another t6 coming for intake as you can hook up both to one controller and fhey will automatically work together to keep the tent at the humdity and temps you specify. @Osage uses the same fan as well…

What I like most about my lights is the spectrum … it’s designed to keep the nodal spacing short and tight as well promote radial branching … also is designed for trichome production…

4 Likes

Very nice! I saw those lights on YouTube before and was wondering how they faired. I keep my ears to the floor because I want to do a tent grow so bad but I still don’t know which set up to go with for my situation or if I should even try it. Thanks for the info as always!!!

2 Likes

Tent grows aren’t as hard as people think and you can have a nice setup for every budget …

3 Likes

Just worried about the moisture/mold issues that could be in the basement. Also I can’t decide on the medium I want to use, hate to lug water up and down my basement stairs because I’m not a spring chicken anymore! Im leaning towards a 2x4 gorilla tent with electric sky es300 v2 light, complete pro 4 vent kit, either a 2 bucket w/red kit or a cocoa grow.

http://shop.pahydroponics.com/pa-hydroponics-2-plant-fallponic-system-custom-built-for-a-2x4-gorilla-grow-tent-with-clay-rocks-8-gallon-grow-sites-with-reservoir-outside-of-tent/

image https://www.growweedeasy.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/best-medium-cio-450x253.jpg

3 Likes

I run a dehumidifier in the summer and our winters are cold and dry. Great conditions in the basement when controlled. :+1:

3 Likes

Now that t that’s settled I have to figure out the best medium.

Honeslty go coco … it’s most forgiving for new growers … you basically can’t overwater. When you flush you just flush with new nutrient solution. I love coco honestly … electric sky is a good company. Try rapid led or migro the sp250 is a good light for that size tent as well… I wouldn’t run the bucket system personally it’s just more to invest in and takes a ton of space … you could fit more plants in there with 1 gallon smart pots and coco coir than with the buckets … and you can still grow the plant as big as you want you would just have to feed multiple times… now those floraflex pot pro are awesome and they have the kit that comes with everything you need down to the pump. Neat thing about these is you can hand water and automate choice is yours but the floracaps are designed to spread the water evenly and slowly through the top of the medium allowing for the most uniform nutrient dispersement… it also keeps the coco out of the light which prevents algae and allows for roots at the very top of the medium… and an add benefit is they prevent any bugs that can enter the medium like gnats … the kits are in my opinion pretty cheap and cost effective … I chose the 8 inch system with 6 pots and it costed me 67 American dollars granted it was cyber Monday but the normal cost for everything is like 130 … I also have discount codes I can share if anyone is interested… I just ordered another one and only costed my 85 American dollars with a a coupon code so still pretty good

6 Likes

Wow Chris!!! I like those! Are you gonna use the garden blocks with them or coco soil? I wanted the Mo’koko but I can’t find a retailer in my city. I think I like your idea way better because going the RDWC route would have run me close to the price of another grobo once I was done putting everything together and I only want to grow 2-3 plants at a time and cash is an issue! Honestly I would have just went with another grobo if I could have gotten the quantity of a tent grow! It would be less on the electricity bills.

1 Like

Doing research on the products and you can keep your energy consumption down … just go for the efficient lights and spend a ton of time practicing training … they send the coco blocks in the kits so I’m going to use those this time around but after will continue to use the botanicare coco grow inside

3 Likes

Day 29
Mac 1 “caps cut”

7 Likes

Day 29
Wedding cake “jbeezy breeders cut”

9 Likes

Day 29
Animal cookies 09

7 Likes