09 animal cookies,mac1,sundae driver #19, wedding cake

Thanks for the tips as always!
I’m gonna take a look at the lights even though I’m sold on the electric sky 300w v2 because it pulls 300w from the wall but feeds 600w which makes it ideal in the long run for saving money on energy bills.
It cost half of what a hps would at 0.54 cents a day.
So if I spend a little more in the beginning it could save me a little more later on. I love what it did for Mr canucks closet grow.
How many pots at one time would you suggest I use in the 2x4 tent if I’m running full grows?
I’m not good enough to run multiple tents yet so I’m taking notes!
I think I’m gonna go with the reservoir setup if I can figure out how to run a timer on the water drip.
I’m getting all my best ideas from you so keep em coming!

3 Likes

The timing is easy honestly… just gotta judge it by how quick your pots dry… but if you need a guide go to cocoforcannabis.com they have a good multi Feed schedule for you to get an idea of what you want.

The electric sky is a great company they make sound lights… just keep your mind open to other lights as well one of those qb 225 use less power and put out more in ppfd than the electric sky but like I said the electric sky is a beast of a Light not a bad choice … my fluence is 330 watts out the wall and produces the same effect as a 800 watt light so it’s all about how well the light is built …

4 Likes

Duuuude those flowers :star_struck::star_struck: Super jelly… Man…lol

2 Likes

Thanks man

1 Like

What are the bottom 4 pics of? The animal cookies or wedding cake? Love the bud structure, looks like marbles stacked on eachother from afar

Animal cookies for some reason I forgot to post wedding cake

1 Like

Finally got to trimming some of the plants that came down

Sundae driver 19 lower nug looking nice

9 Likes

Mac 1 “caps cut”

9 Likes

Did you get some of your cuts from mad scientist? Vegging some of his mac cuts hope its legit

3 Likes

No my Mac 1 comes certified from capulator

1 Like

Cool I like your cuts would you be interested in trading some I have some fire myself. Im doing hydro im not sure if thats why my mac look different in veg or if its not caps. And im about to post on rollitup to renfro Im mixing my own nutes and having trouble dialing it in. Started with base 20-20-20 2g per gallon and then just 1g per gallon of both calnit and epsom. They were yellowing so bad upped the the epsom to 2g per gal and new growth looked good but was due for a res change. Mixed it 2g per gal mix and 1.5g per gal epsom and calnit because all the guys on rollitup say they are aiming for 100ppm cal and 50ppm during flower. Im vegging so was gonna aim for a lil less but epsom is 26 ppm g/gallon and cal nit calcium ppm 56 ppm g/gallon so it seems theyre mixing 1/1 ratio of them. Well with the 2/1.5/1.5 new growth looks tacoed ( mag deficient I believe) and im not sure if possibly should just keep my mag to 2g per gal or or cut back to 2/1.5/1 because im using tap water 200ppm winter, 160 summer. Im also using cob cbx2530 20w/sqft

1 Like

That sundae driverrr🤩

1 Like

I’m always down to exchange cuts as long as the qaulity of whatever I’m exchanging Mathews what I’m giving out

You in the lower 48 @chris_barfield? Good work those look great!

1 Like

Yea in the northeast

Just grabbed a new light !! The mammoth 8 bar … was gunna go ten bar but it was just too much power and light … the ten bar comes in at over 2000ppfd even the corners of the tent are still over 1200 ppfd … the 8 bar which is what I grabbed comes in at 1700-1800 ppfd so I’m excited to Get this up and running

5 Likes

I know this is problem going to be a Silly question but what is the yellow circles by your buds in the pictures above used for?

1 Like

Those are called yo yo’s. You use those to support heavy branches

2 Likes

Thanks I see I have more reading to do now. Lol

2 Likes

Ive been dying to get a look at your set up!
Very nice! Are you planning to run all those plants the full run in that tent? Was wondering if space would be an issue once it got going, mostly because I’m still trying to figure out how many I can put in my 2x4.
Do you have any pics of your reservoir setup?

2 Likes