Zkittlez for first grow!

Yeah I would just let her be. I don’t think anyone has misted in the Grobo that I know of

3 Likes

I’ve misted a couple of time to try it out. It raised my humidity for a while.
I mist my house plants and thought I would try it out in my grobo.

1 Like

Your plant looks healthy.
We try hard to keep any condensation out of the grobo to cut down on mold, insects and humidity issues!
Outside plants may need misted because they are in the outdoor air and can get dry.
The atmosphere in the grobo has more moisture in the air from your house and its functions.

3 Likes

Alright sounds great thank you for the advice everyone! I am definitely going to just let it do it’s own thing.

3 Likes

Day 48 and the zkittlez is looking really good! Topped it once, extended late veg twice. Lmk if you have any feedback!

3 Likes

@Oggreenbean,

((#SheIsLookingVeryHappy)): :smiley:

--

(Yes, then Absolutely do so): :green_thumb:

--

2 Likes

You think I should cut off the rest of the big canopy leaves? I feel like they are blocking a lot of the stems that the buds will be growing on.

1 Like

I see two or three that can be cut or bent to allow light.
Also the bottom of your plant needs to be cleaned up.
Late veg needs to be extended until plant reaches second fan.

1 Like

Thanks for the info! I’ll make it so.

1 Like

So I’m on my 12th day out of 14 for my transition phase in my grobo, but my plant totally just shot up over the last week and it is now up to the light. Is it bad to leave it like this? Do you guys think I should skip the next couple of days and just go straight for the flowering phase? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

id terminate and start again. Check out my similar grows for reasons why. Ultimately that will be poor qualtiy product. If you even get any.

Iv herd of some people pushing the coco pod through to get a couple extra inches, what do you think of that option? I definitely want to avoid termination as much as possible. Also, what if I cut the leaves that are covering the light? Are the buds going to grow higher than the plant is right now?

Mine is pushed all the way in currently. Not a fan of this technique but it does work

1 Like

Yeah I’m definitely going to try that, if it keeps growing too tall after that I’m thinking of moving it outside and putting it in soil and just starting a new one in the grobo lol

2 Likes

Im about to do just that for the summer.

3 Likes

Sooo update; the zkittlez is not looking so good, hoping it hangs in there for some sort of yield, but already started my next grow which is a Hawaian Maui waui from nirvana seeds! I’ll make a separate thread later this week. Hopefully this lady bounces back though!

3 Likes

im doing Zkittles too for first grow … hope mine goes better … did u get anything?

im on day 35

had a camera fall over and snap a main branch … i have removed alot of the fan leaves blocking everything … what was end result?

3 Likes