WTH my Grobo 2 just emptied on the floor for no reason? [Team is working on this!]

Absolutely that’s the goal @TheDogMan
This does not appear to be an “issue” for all units and is an isolated experience for a couple of users. We want to get you growing ASAP and are working through resolutions with anyone with this issue.
If you have specific instructions from support, keep following them! If this is a new error for you, please ensure a ticket is open at support@grobo.io, and myself or Stacey will make sure you’re covered and we get you fixed up. This is issue has been escalated for full team assistance. Thanks for your patience while we help resolve this issue.
Thanks @TheDogMan for your updates, they are extremely valuable to the team via support!

4 Likes

I am OK waiting to get it going. :grinning: I even pushed Grobo 1 to start a few weeks earlier so I dont have to rush on Grobo 2. Now I have one going and can more take my time with this.

2 Likes

Having issue with my unit as well. The draining and filling :face_with_raised_eyebrow: and my unit looks like the picture on top, the wires are not contained. There is no order.

3 Likes

Please open a ticket at support@grobo.io and we’ll follow up.

1 Like