Won’t shift to flowering schdule

Hey I just flipped my Grobo into first day of transition and it won’t give me the option of the 12 to 12 time to flower help

Has this happened to anyone

1 Like

@Simplegardener17,

• (Before You Put In Your Ticket, Try This):

• (Before You Begin, [Do This] :arrow_forward: Check To See If You Have An Update [Do It, If You Do]):

• (-Then Try It Again-): (If Nothing -Then-): (Reboot Your Grobo): (Close Out Your App. Until Your Grobo Finishes It’s Process Of Restarting): -Then- (Reboot Your App. -And- See If The Site Catches Up With Your Command): (Let Us Know If This Helped): (-If- Not, -Then- Ticket’s
    [:tickets:] In Order):

• (PutInATicket): [:ticket: :tickets:]: {ClickHere}:

• (You Can Put In A Ticket [:tickets:] To See If Support Can Offer Some Insite On This Common Phenomenon):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

I tried it and nothing this is aggravating

Hey @Simplegardener17,

You are in the 1st day of transition now and I can see your light schedule is 12/12. Looks like you shifted to stage 4, then back to 3 a couple hours later, then back to 4 again.

You can always reach out to our team for more assistance through support@grobo.io and we can assist more.

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

Yea I switched it back and forth cause it wasn’t going into the proper light schedule so I was hopeing if I switched it back and forth it might work but it didn’t but it’s on 12 and 12 now thanks for the help :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Is your firmware up to date?

2 Likes