Will this be an issue?

Yeah you gotta super crop that monster…look good though otherwise

2 Likes

She’s a hybrid

3 Likes

Ok because I see your recipe says Indica

1 Like

I wasn’t aware that I could supercrop at this stage. I Was told only in late veg. This my first grow ever.

2 Likes

It was a bug in the recipe we had, so we went for another recipe.

1 Like

Yeah I’m with on the first grow…but you gotta really pay attention to these plants and show a lot of love to them while they grow right in this box

2 Likes

Bending maybe tough but pulling to side may help a lot

2 Likes

Yeah I see :woman_facepalming:t4: I will do better :crossed_fingers:t4:
I see where I can and will improve on.
I had a lot of temp issues, it’s extremely hot here in Michigan. IT WAS A STRUGGLE :hot_face:. Then one day my ac went out for 2 days… ohhhhhh baby she was hard :pensive:. I was afraid she was going to die. But she bounced back after I gave her recharge.

3 Likes

Hopefully after I get rid of the big leaves at the top, I can move that arm over. The problem is that it’s so busy in the box. Twist ties, hooks, etc.

1 Like

Yeah that’s good and now she’s on the way to being harvested…I’m still in the learning stage also so I been trying to grow outside as well just to get hands on and really see the plant :seedling: as whole from all angles…it’s an amazing experience

3 Likes

Ok so you been moving to the side already

1 Like

I really want to grow outside as well. I believe it would work best with these seeds lol.

3 Likes

Yes, she has a mind of her own.

1 Like

From what I have seen u will get some burnt buds on top and some underdeveloped buds on the bottom. Did u microscope to see the trichome development

1 Like

I have not experienced the issue so I cannot speak from personal experience. However, every time I have seen an overgrowth problem here on AG, the first recommendation from all the Champs is “Super Crop”. Below is a link to give you a solid education on how and why super cropping works, as well as instructions on how to perform the task should you decide to do so.

2 Likes

It’s also worth noting that after super-cropping you might want to tie those branches down so they stay where you cropped them to. Within a few days they might just fold back out to where they were if they are not restricted somehow.

4 Likes

super cropping in weeks 1-3 in early flower would be okay, since the plant is not full on budding yet… but in this situation i would honestly cut the top buds away to give some light to the bottom and extend the flowering phase… That is just me though…

1 Like

Thank you so much for the information! :ok_hand:t5:

Cut the top bud? As in harvest the top and extend the bottom?

I’m not sure :thinking: the scope so small I can’t see

1 Like