Wifi won't reconnect [RESOLVED]

Wifi went down last night and the grobo is disconnected now. Tried holding button down till green light but It pops up can’t find grobo and then switches to blinking blue light.

1 Like

I don’t understand either why it turns my wifi on and off trying to connect. Any help please?

1 Like

U could try doing a hard reset by unplugging Grobo for 30 seconds and plugging back in. That is what I did when mine did that.

2 Likes

What about it’s cycle? I’m a week from flush and I don’t want to mess it up!

1 Like

Okay I tried that now the lights are off and pump is not working…

1 Like

That is odd! I would contact support. They have a direct line.

2 Likes

You can try going thru the Wifi connection setup process again. Here is some more info and a link to that process
The LED light on the front of your Grobo shows the different states that your Grobo One is in. Below you can see what each colour and pattern means for your Grobo:

pink.png Pulsing Pink: Grobo One is booting up, your unit will be ready to start growing soon!

green.png Solid Green: Grobo One is ready to connect to the internet. Follow instructions on how to connect to WiFi.

light_blue.png Pulsing Light Blue: Grobo One is connected to the internet and running as it should be!

light_blue.png Fast Blinking Light Blue: Grobo One has lost connection to the internet. It should reconnect on it’s own in a few minutes. If not, unplug and plug the unit back in to get connected again!

yellow.png Pulsing Orange: Grobo One is growing your plant but it’s lost the internet connection. You’ll only be able to use the Grobo app when your Grobo One reconnects to WiFi.
Otherwise these all look pretty good.

blue.png Pulsing Blue: Grobo One is in a special mode Ex. Filling, draining, door unlocked

red.png Solid Red: Grobo One has a critical error - if this occurs for longer than a few minutes, try resetting your Grobo .

If that does not work, please contact our support team: support@grobo.io.

purple.png Blinking Purple: Grobo One is flashing new firmware. Firmware is like the brain of your Grobo.

3 Likes

Won’t loose the cycle it will continue where you left of. What’s the situation now are you back on

3 Likes

Thank you got it resolved. Had to save light settings again and pump and light are back on! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:sunglasses: sweet

4 Likes

• ([RESOLVED]):

--

:wink:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes