Wifi issues mess up grow

Pretty sure this isn’t working right . The WiFi keeps going in and out and I’m currently on day 18 grow . It doesn’t look bad I guess but my other plants that I’m growing in pots are growing much faster … has the no WiFi Issue messed up the recipe maybe ?

1 Like

What and where did you get rhe seed. Whonare the genetics

1 Like

So that’s 10 days/ germination & 8 days/ early veg?
Like @Todd.grobo mentioned it also depends on strain and brand.
Do your potted plants have a different medium? Like dirt, rockwool etc…
Looks fine to me!

1 Like

It’s an auto pineapple from i49 , got them in august

The potted plants are growing in “Mother Earth Pro Mixed Coco Coir“ and ok I will keep an eye on it !! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

All of that aside you’re going to want to address the WiFi issues. When did you receive your unit? Can you please submit a ticket asking if your unit is equipped with their new upgraded WiFi antenna? If not I would start with that. In order to address mine I went with a Google WiFi mesh network in my home. It extends the range greatly and also has the added benefit of sending notifications directly to your phone should your unit disconnect. (I only have my grobo running on this network.)

1 Like

Yes, Most definitely want to fix the issue. I have a ticket open regarding the problem , and I’ve ordered the antenna as well so hopefully it’ll arrive soon so I can give this a go !

2 Likes

@SativeyWonder,

• (WifiBlinkingProperly): (TwoGrobos):

[ (#GroboLight): - YouTube ]:

- - -

• (#GroboCapTops): (Your Grobo Didn’t Come With These):? :question:

- - -

• (It’s hard to see the green with the [BlurpleColor] -But- She is definitely showing signs of Sadness): [:ticket:] [:tickets:]

(ForSupportHelp): (ClickHere):

--

• (SorryThisHappenedToYou): (ProvideThemWithAPicture): (TheyWillSortThisOutForYou): (ShareThisTopicWithThem): (SaveYourPlant): (ItMayNotGetWorse): -But- (JustInCase):

• ((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets:(:point_down:)

Submit a request – Grobo Help Center

[ https://support.grobo.io ]:

--

• ((#KeepUsPosted)): :pen::computer::pencil2::notebook:

[ https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=ForSupportHelp%20 ]:

--

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

--

:infinity:

Just an update

How do you think it looks ? Looks a little limpy, the good thing is my WiFi is back working !

1 Like

I’ve just noticed I forgot those ! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like