Wifi Antenna? [RESOLVED]

I was wondering whatever happened to the wifi antenna? They were being sold at the store, then suddenly stopped? I understand that newer units come equipped with it. They should send those folks who purchased their units and are under warranty, those antennas for free. If you consider the purchase price, why not? Just food for thought I guess. Anyhow, hope everyone is well.

4 Likes

@djrman75,

https://support.grobo.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

• (This Is A Valid Question -And- Should Be Answered With Grace): (Put In A Ticket [:tickets:] -And- Please Do Give Us Their Responds On This Here Topic You Opened): (Thank-You):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

Hey @djrman75,

We offered them in our store for a while after they were introduced to the current build. We pay to store any product at our fulfilment center, so eventually removed them when orders dropped to 0 for this part. Similar to what happened when we rolled out the drain filter. If you need one, contact the team at support@grobo.io and we can assist. Good question!

Hope you too are keeping well,

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

• ([RESOLVED]):

--

:wink:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes