Why she look so droopie

Hey fellow growers this is my third grow and I never had this happen before .my girl looks droopie all the time morning day .what do you guys think it is ?i checked the air stone and it seems to be bubbling pretty good what do you guys think it is and should I put a ticket in

Temp is at 75
Humidity is at 45-50 %

2 Likes

Can you post a pic of your cocopod and a close up pic where the trunk meets the pod.

1 Like

What you thinking

2 Likes

Looks good down below, though the pod appears to be a bit dark which could signify over-saturation (could just be the photo). Does the pod feel more wet to the touch than your previous grows? Also, what strain are you growing? Have you grown it before in the Grobo or is this the first time?

The pod feels pretty dry on top it’s amnesia haze by Barney farms . Maybe I should put in a ticket for Grobo maybe to run my box make sure everything ok and maybe it could be the strain haven’t found anything on people saying she droopie at all I also sow some grow journals and nothing .

1 Like

Never hurts to submit a ticket. What’s the water temp in your reservoir?

1 Like

Yeah check water temps. When was the last time the pH probe was cleaned and calibrated? How about the EC probe?

Can you include a pic of the nute bottles so we can see what has been dispensed?

I have 2 grows going at the exact same time. 2 Grobos right next to each other so same environments. One looks great, the other looks a bit droopy. Jamaican Dream on top, Purple Haze auto on bottom.

1 Like

Is your PH OK?

I calibrated my prob before the grow everything is good . I always clean and calibrate before every grow

2 Likes

Water temp 71 I know it’s kinda hot should be at 62 but cant help it right now but it’s been the same temp for all my grows and never this droopy (I use hydro guard ) for root rot

Humidity 45% ( humidifier warm mist )

Temp 75

2 Likes

I just grew purple haze that was my last grow by ilgm here she is

I clean and calibrate my probs before every grow I’m gonna put in a ticket

2 Likes

I don’t replace my bottles before every grow so I’m just gonna make a mark see what’s dispensing and what’s not :+1:t2:

1 Like

Honestly I think she’s fine, all of your parameters are within acceptable range. 68-70 is ideal water temp. The coloration is good. Could just be genetic, as she looks healthy otherwise. Are the roots looking nice and white still?

1 Like