Why is my plant turning yellow

Early veg leafs are slightly yellow. I cannot see the roots popping out of the coco pod

2 Likes

Are you talking about the first rounded ones? If so those are the first ones to come out to give your plant life called cotyledons. They will die off, but if it’s your actual cannabis leaves then I would submit a ticket, support@grobo.io

2 Likes

Something is off, please submit a ticket like @Russel_Richardson suggested and keep us updated.

3 Likes

pH could be off. How do your bottles look? Or it has too much or little of water…

1 Like

Ph bottles are brand new. No long tap root is visible.

1 Like

Is it dosing anything or are they still full?

Still filled from the looks of it

Have you kept a steady wifi connection?

Yes the WiFi connection is perfect

Hey @Leafy271,

Just answered your support ticket. In short, I’m not seeing any drain/fills, just fills. Ensure you drain/fill completely each week to feed your little one.

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

update: i drained and filled the grub up today so hopefully it gets better. should i extend the early veg since its getting a late start?

3 Likes

You could, or you can just extend late veg later.

1 Like

@Leafy271,

((#ItIsAlive)): (Barely): :adhesive_bandage::cry::innocent:

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :eyes:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

--

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Any idea why my tap root is coming out of the side ?

2 Likes

It happens, its nature and random :sunglasses: :+1:. Looks nice and healthy right now. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s just the path it found its way through :+1: now that you see the tap root coming out try and keep that lid down as much as possible, roots hate light.

4 Likes