Why are my buds so small -gg4 fem auto

On my final days of flower phase about to transition to flush but the buds look mad small in comparison to some of the ones i see on the forums here. What am i doing wrong?

G8nGuVufkarNMEbFCs0izAxeF.jpeg)

2 Likes

Id add another month to flower there is no way your plant is ready

1 Like

Thats what i thought. Thank you for confirming.

The calendar is more a guideline. Things you do and dont do to the plant also effect timing. She looks in good care at the moment but for sure 4 more weeks

1 Like

Looks tasty, especially now with a depleted stash and no dispensaries available to supplement. :confounded:

This is actually my second grow. First was GSC; which came out great. Though for that I extended veg five extra weeks, applied so many techniques, and extended the flowering one month.

This gg is an auto, my first, so I was a bit nervous about extending. I will extend week to week and monitor daily.

Thanks again.

1 Like

Maybe it won’t be 4 weeks if an auto maybe 2 more. But definitely more. Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks again. Yeah I was going to take it week to week. Just to be safe. Tris are still majority clear so not too worried for this week.

1 Like

Just a follow up on the status ten days later…
It is an auto so i let it go to flush at this point.

5 Likes

Looks good

1 Like

I have to agree with @Todd.grobo, you definitely can let this Veg for a while longer. those buds should be a lot bigger at that point.

1 Like