Who has the most Grobos? How many do you have?

Might be fun and interesting, :grinning: but how many Grobos do you have and/or what are your thoughts on adding more?

I have a Grobo and soon a Grobo 2. I think 4 can easily fit in my area, but going to stick with 2 for now.

2 Likes

I want to say @DRaider has 4 I saw the other day I do not know for sure though!

2 Likes

10 is the most ive seen. Its posted on the forums

5 Likes

Wow 10 is a lot, but nice. I was just looking at my small area again and I can fit in 6 Grobos without a problem and have some space still to do things. I think any more than 6 in a 5x7 pantry is pushing it. There is a window if any kind of heat build up. 4 might be optimal for the space, but 6 is doable.

2 Likes

Im just thinking of the weekly trimming/topping off and drain and fill of 2-3 units, couldn’t imagine keeping up with 10 :joy:

4 Likes

I got 4 going :wink:

7 Likes

- - - [2021-11.02]:

@TheDogMan,

• (If You Have The Time_ :watch: -And- Money_ :moneybag:, -Then- I_ :eye: Would Say Get As Many_ :groboone: As You Can): {:green_thumb:}:

• (We Have Two_ :two:): (I Haven’t Shared In A Few, -But- She’s Sitting In Darkness_ bulb..1~~ Now,
    -And- Going To Harvest Shortly): (My Husband Is Patient To Wait For Slow_ :turtle::sloth::snail: Me To Wrap Her Up So We Can Start Again Together To See How We Fair On The Same Brand Seed):

• (I_ :eye: Love_ :sparkling_heart: Starting_ :beginner: Over_ :repeat: :infinity:):

• [(#SideByEach): {2️⃣ :groboone: s}: - #6 by SilverGrobo]: {:two: :groboone: s}:

• (Still Not Satisfied With Our Microscopes_ :microscope:): (They Have To Have One That You Can Control From Your Computer): (Who Invented These Ones That You Need To Touch Them To Focus Them): {:crazy_face:}:

• [Microscope Trichome Pics? - #3 by SilverGrobo]:

laugh..~~ (2)

~~~

@Todd.grobo,

• (I’m Rooting For My Husband To Win, -But- I’m Like That You Know): {:wink:}:

• (#TeamWorkMakesTheDreamWork):

• [‘EarlyShowings’]: {:mag:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

I can’t wait for my 2nd, so I know the people with 4, 7 and 10 must be super happy.

I can easily go grow tent, even a full basement, but I like the simplicity and technology of the Grobos,
I been doing almost nothing and unless something suddenly goes bad, I should get close to 2 oz I am pretty sure.

I will keep the couple best buds to smoke, :grinning: but the rest will make 4-5 batchs of infused oil and butter, couple months worth from 1 Grobo run, maybe even 3 months worth if I get lucky.

3 Likes

Love the competition lol i wanna know who wins

4 Likes

Lol, slowly waves at @Todd.grobo with a big grin.

3 Likes

Heard y’all making a grow unit for tent grow can’t wait !!!

2 Likes

I have 4 growing now.

1 Like

Harvest each month!

3 Likes

It almost works that way for me, but as I grow different strains, sometimes every 2 months or so I harvest :wink: Right now I have 3 420 Express (Pineapple Express) as seen on All Growers and Google, coming up in about 3 weeks, and My creation of Skunked Widow witch can be seen on All Growers and Google as-well :wink: in about 2 months time.

3 Likes

This is my 1st grow in the Grobo box… I have 3 Bruce Banner Auto and one Lemon Haze Auto growing now.
2 BB are in flower :blossom:, 1 is in last week of transition, and the Lemon in early veg. I wanted to Experiment with the box and grow the same strain. Learn how to. Are adjustments. I plan to grow different strains next time.

I do all drain n fills on Friday. And top offs every 2 days. They all are different in their development., yet they are all the same. I am having loads of fun.

3 Likes

That sound nice. I am still debating my plans for my 2nd. I can grow 2 of course :laughing: but I also have some old seeds I might fool with in it, still not sure yet.

How do you do all the drain/fills? Do you only have 2 buckets and do one at at a time, or do you have something larger like the painters buckets that hold 5-6 gallons or something like that?

I have 3 of the 5 gallon Lowes food grade buckets

1 of them I drain into.
2 of them I prepare RO water :droplet: in

Once a box drains, I fill it…
Empty my drain bucket
Repeat.

Takes about an hour due to the pump speed.

I use this 2 gallon container to do top offs every other day.

I try to be effective and efficient.

2 Likes

:grinning: I have some of the orange Home Depot ones in the shed. I think they are 5 gallon or 7???