White Widow

My 1st thoughts exactly @Stephane. I’d check the pH probe tip to start. Any snot covering it, remove!

Stephen

2 Likes

The sensor on the left when looking at the unit had a bit of root gunk but nothing to mention really. I cleaned it though. I did the whole unit with the vinegar water mix twice ans than twice water a before this grow . Everything sounded and looked in order.

1 Like

Good growing practices!

If that’s the case, I’ll dig into your ticket to see what the data looks like. I know @GroboJason said he saw your ticket come into the system…

Stephen

2 Likes

The plant is even smaller today so I feel like whatever is in the water might be off. Leaves and everything looked amazing and healthy a few days ago. Hopefully she recovers

4 Likes

Shes definitely fighting. I mean look at that stem.

3 Likes

You’ll be fine once ph gets sorted. Hang in there mate and don’t look at the roots unless absolutely necessary

3 Likes

Will do. And I almost never look at them let alone lift it.
I want automated

6 Likes

Hey @Azuri would you trim these burnt leaves right off or wait until recovery. Shes still in burn as team investigates and has lost 50 % of her size in a week

3 Likes

I don’t think it would do any harm to trim the severe one(s) they won’t recover. Just keep an eye on the new growth. :+1:

5 Likes

I agree with @Azuri , trim the really burned leaves and monitor the new growth. The ones that look really bad won’t get any better.

6 Likes

Yeah trim party :tada: do it, your plant will thank you. Like what they said :point_up::+1::v:

7 Likes

Cut them they won’t recover

6 Likes

Yay my White Widow is featured on the recent grobo email!!!

11 Likes

I thought I recognized that lol

4 Likes