White widow growers choice seed

Day 100.

4 Likes

Day 110, day 6 of 10 flush day.

5 Likes

Why aren’t you extending the grow? I’d stop flush and continue with flower at least two three weeks. Your buds need more time to develop and stack. Just my 2 cents. Not judging just observations :+1::v:

3 Likes

Beats me, I’m just doing what the grobo says do. Have no control over extending it

Yes you do!!! Send in a support ticket and ask them to extend you a month or so, you’re not really close to flush let alone harvest. Your buds need a lot.more time to develop. If you finish now your yield will be shyte, and looking at your bottles, they’re all practically full. Somethings up send in a ticket and pm @Stephen Stephen. You are not ready for sure!!! :+1::v::beer::joy::scream::exploding_head:

4 Likes

Just lookin out man! I remember when I started and had no help. I want you to have the best harvest you can possibly have. And right now, you’re not there! :+1::v:

4 Likes

Hey @Bongsmoker89,

We can extend your flower stage for you if you wish, just email @GroboJason at support@grobo.ca and he can help you out. I’d consider adding a week at minimum.

Stephen

3 Likes

Yeah he extended it 2 weeks for me

4 Likes

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh​:v::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::v::v::v::v::v::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

3 Likes

6 Likes

So I had a goof, did a water change last night, but forgot to fill it back up so left it wide open with no water all night. Think it will be alright?

2 Likes

I think you’ll be ok. Just give her water right away… If I survived without a taproot you’ll be fine. Is you coco pod moist or dry?

1 Like

Idk im not home had my wife fill it up about a hour ago. It went about 12 hours without water and the door opened

1 Like

You should be ok. 12hrs is nothing compared to the abuse my plant has taken. She will survive

2 Likes

Not to self…no bong rips before water change :+1::joy:

6 Likes

Day 127.

9 Likes

Those are looking real good now she flushing now?

3 Likes

I love White Widow. such a classic! You should be good with a bong hit from the WW prior to water change. I find it gives me a good amount of energy and euphoria :smiley:

4 Likes

One more day in flower then flush stage

5 Likes

Went ahead and trimmed it and started drying mode last night. Just by judging I’d say it’s less than my auto flower tangerine dream, and it took 4 weeks less,

but we will see Moving back to auto flower after this grow again going with growers seed choose critical purple.

8 Likes