White widow growers choice seed

Day 55.

6 Likes

She’s coming along now!

3 Likes

Please tell me we added time to this recipe. She’s not ready to flower yet…

Stephen

@Stephen.
You added a week to it.

1 Like

We might want to add another eh?

Stephen

4 Likes

You the expert not me lol

2 Likes

Why not go for two more. Nothing saying you can’t. Let her get to the point you’re comfortable flowering at. One week two, even three. Your adventure man, make it yours whilst still learning. Make you a better grower In The end!! :seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::beer:

1 Like

Well I can’t extend the grow that’s on their end. I think I like the auto flower better. Think im moving back to autoflower next again

1 Like

Naaahhh, stick to photoperiod. I’m still learning a ton. You can only get better with every grow you do.

3 Likes

Day 72. Changing water out and taken some bottom stuff up and did some more micro topping. Looks a little droopy. .

2 Likes

Colour looks ok but that plant looks like it’s having a bad hair day. Have you confirmed everything is where it should be via Grobo support?

Morning gentlemen,

I took a quick peek and all looks good on the backend. Do see the temp drop in the last couple days inside and outside the unit, but nothing I’m worried about.

Stephen

4 Likes

Day 79.

3 Likes

Day 86, buds are starting to come in nicely. Took some lower junk off that wasn’t gonna do much.

5 Likes

Day 89 topping it off.

3 Likes

Hey bong, what do you mean by topping it off?

2 Likes

Also I would supercrop those taller branches to lay even with the canopy. You seem to have one errant branch from the bottom growing to the right below everything else. It doesn’t seem to have much on it, you might want to consider taking it down. Just a couple observations for you. Looks good :+1::v:

2 Likes

Did you mean topping off the water in the res? I hope that is what you meant :joy::+1::v:

1 Like

Yeah topping it off with water lol. Yeah I thought about taken that bottom one off just haven’t yet.

1 Like

Good to hear. When I read what you had said, I initially thought you might be talking about topping the bud :scream::dizzy_face::exploding_head::joy::joy::joy::dizzy_face::exploding_head::scream:

1 Like