White Widow Grow **Harvested**

White Widow plant has grown quite a bit since my last post :slight_smile:. Removed some big fan leaves. As you can see my sticky trap caught some gnats. It’s going be interesting to see how this grows :joy:

3 Likes

Looking happy @Aang

3 Likes

Day 75, Flower 8/39

Gave her a major haircut yesterday. I think I could have removed the smaller branches much earlier but I believe she had some minor pH issues and I didn’t want to stunt her.

6 main colas and 2 off shoot branches in the back that I’m wondering if I should keep or not. Planning to remove those big fan leaves.

Can’t wait to taste her already :joy:

4 Likes

Wow @Aang amazing shape! Shes a beauty.

3 Likes

haha thank you! I wished she was a bit taller. I flipped her to flower when she was at the 2nd fan. Man, the last time I tried some White Widow was maybe a decade ago!

2 Likes

Flower 21/39

I cleaned her up a bit to allow more light exposure on the bud sites. Humidity is really high - around 55%-60%. I just turned on a dehumidifier to see if that helps lower the humidity. Hope she stacks!

3 Likes

NICE @Aang
Looks like perfect height! The humidity should definitely come down, especially for a plant that THICC and bushy!
Hows the smell of this one?

2 Likes

It doesn’t smell as strong as the Wedding Cake or Blueberry Muffin. My friend noticed that it didn’t really smell either. I can leave the door open without having to worry about the smell lol

2 Likes

Day 100 Flower 33/39

I think the plant is a few more weeks until flush. I still see so much white pistols and they haven’t curled in yet. The bottom bud sites are not as developed as the top ones. I do notice the weed smell is becoming stronger :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::joy:. How is she looking?

I’m planning to put her in 48 hours of darkness at the end of the grow. I had a question on if these two air pumps below will be enough to keep her alive while the Grobo machine is turned off? @Todd.grobo @Vicc @Mpower11 @SilverGrobo @Bplatinum9

5 Likes

Yeah those will work fine. :muscle:
She does look like 2 weeks left though for sure.

5 Likes

haha I was thinking about two weeks left too

3 Likes

Plus your 10 days flush. You have any trichome shots ?

3 Likes

No trichome shots yet. Will probably take some in a week or two

3 Likes

@Aang,

• (3 [:love_you_gesture:] Gallons In The Grobo Tank, This [AirPump] Will Do [A 100 Gallon Tank], Yes You Are Definitely Covered On Life Sustainable, -But- Judge On How Hard She Blows): (You Want Bubbles, -But- You Do Not Want A Blow Tank): (-Oh-, -And- By The Way, [The More She Blows] [The More She Seems To Evaporate The Water As Well]) (-So- Keep Filling It Up More Often): (#TheMoreYouKnow): (#Bubbles): {:wink:}:

Bubbles..1a~~Bubbles..~~

- - - [2021-08.11]:

@Aang,

• (A “[QuickPeak]” Shouldn’t Do Any Harm, -But- Not All The Time): (You Want It To Be In Darkness): (Just Think About How Often You Like To Be Disturbed Through The Night): (-Plus- You Don’t Want It To Hermie): {:wink:}:

- - - [2021-08.25]:

@Aang,

• From: ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• To: (#ILoveThisFlower): :white_flower: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :blossom:

• To: ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Thank you guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It kept my grow alive for sure!
I did recently switched the pump though because that one isn’t gonna last real long but you may get a couple months out of it.
Whwn it starts to acting like it just hasn’t got a lot of power its a sign of it going out!
I switched to the active aqua two air and it really took off!
I am still using all the rsst of the equipment in that setup!. :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Thanks! I’ll check out the active aqua two and will keep an eye out on my spare pumps. I’ll have to make sure I don’t dial up the pump too much as @SilverGrobo suggested :+1:

4 Likes

I really like the Tetra brand as they are made for aquariums and to run CONSTANTLY. I’m sure the active aqua pumps are the same.

4 Likes

Flower Day 41/46

Took some trichrome shots! (sorry for the blurry photos). I’m not seeing much amber. I think it’ll be another week or so before I move the plant to flush

4 Likes

I think your right on the money. Shes looking killer @Aang

3 Likes