White Widow from previous post (Plant is dying help/ resolved)

I dont check my ph :disappointed: I definitely should, shes my first grow, so im definitely learning many things along the way. @stephen did lower the recipes strength. Im open to direction. I only use distilled water & drain & fill everytime my grobo notifies me to do so.

1 Like

I think there needs to be another adjustment because your plant is not happy.
I mix RO / distilled water to feed. Please ph your water until you have at least the first grow under your belt.
my first and second bottles are still full, I did spill some out of #2 but this is the way I tell blindly if my plant is not balanced (1,2,5). 3 & 4 are mainly for nutrition.

1 Like

I would also suggest adding revive, and recharge to amend those deficiencies. :+1::v:

2 Likes

@Thigmo

Quick update guys just did a drain n fill, only this time I added recharge to the mix. Ill take a picture & post her status tomorrow evening. Keeping my fingers crossed🤞

2 Likes

@Hazy_Hoose,

AFB171E1-0204-43E9-8E05-9A3A2A321E27.jpeg · 1125×1336 1.16 MB

((#PhProbe)): ((#PhSensor)):

I would check your sensor/probe to see if there is anything on it

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/first-grow-tangerine-dream/3512/9?u=silvergrobo

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/brown-spots-on-leaves/1219/45?u=silvergrobo

--

--

Summary

This ticket was made for Our Blueberry Grow when I didn’t clean the sensor one day:

The Nutrients should be locked in after knowing how well the plant takes to them: We use the same water every time:

What if we did this?: :question:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

I hope the (SupportTeam) is keeping an eye (:eye:) on this grow: I’m triing to focus on the new growth, and ignore the poor quality leaves: Hope she will recover before you go into Trasition: All-in-All good work on saving her: :green_thumb:

--

Couldn’t help but I see you are missing (LateVeg.Stage): :thinking:

--

You need to buy or fix your airstone problem or she will surely not make it: :frowning:

((#AirStone)):((#Bubbler)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=bubbler

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=airstone

@Rich Champion

((#ForTheWin)): :clap:

((#ChampionGotYouCovered)): :clap:

--

4 Likes

Will wipe down the ph probe today :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Ok guys so I purchased an autoflower white widow strain from crop king seeds. I ended up choosing any white widow recipe not autoflower. So we terminated my grow, selected white widow xxl auto (closest strain i guess). Then fast forwarded to the same stage as i was previously. Also did a drain n fill yesterday & added recharge to the regiment. Very curious as to what you guys think. Photos attached are most recent from this evening.

4 Likes

Looking very good! :clap::seedling:

2 Likes

Update guys, so I cleaned the ph probes it had a lot of gunk built up. I also trimmed her down a bit, drain n fill, & added 5 grams of recharge. The one thing I am noticing is my airstone is producing very minimal air. Pictures attached.

4 Likes

I’d check your hose connections to the air stone/pump to ensure nothing came lose. Second check the back of the unit and confirm the air pump (can access via door on the backside, bottom right hand side of the unit and look to the left) is still running and make sure all those pieces are connected and nothing came loose. Something most definitely looks off.

Get a ticket submitted to support and see what they can identify.

4 Likes

Pump is intermittent, I’ll bet. Just get an external pump, take the hose off internal pump and connect to external pump. Problem solved, unless it’s clogged where the hose meets the air stone :+1::v:, but yes that is your problem, lack of oxygenation :exploding_head:

3 Likes

@Osage @Rich installed a new aquarium pump & that seems to be pumping air adequately through the air stone. Put in a ticket to support for a replacement pump with instructions. Thanks for all your help you guys.

4 Likes

Ok guys i trimmed away all the bad growth yesterday. Today she hates me. Air pump is working adequately. Added some recharge, also ordered revive & will be adding that as soon as it comes in. I really need your help guys. Looking for advice from our advanced growers. @Stephen @Rich @Bplatinum9 @Osage @SilverGrobo @chris_barfield @Azuri @Ovie

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hey fellow grower! I’m not an advanced user but have you checked your roots for slime they look a bit brown? Have you tried hydroguard to fix that problem and whats the humidity like in there because she looks upset?

2 Likes

I added recharge to the mix which stains the roots pretty good @Bplatinum9

2 Likes

Have you checked your fans lately? You also may want to add an external fan inside your unit.
It doesn’t look like you are ph"d properly with bottle #2 almost gone.

3 Likes

@Bplatinum9 only the bottom fan is operating, I think because I am in early vegetation

3 Likes

Yes, your second fan will come on in late veg. Put a ticket in to get her ph profile if everything else is working for you it could just be you need a tweek on your nutrients.

4 Likes