White widow canuk seed

Still looking happy as can be buddy. Keep it up.

3 Likes

Alright ladies and gents I started to notice small white hairs (very tiny ) and I already had to refill bottle 3 and 4 but that’s no biggie

4 Likes

Lots to trim up still but looks healthy!

3 Likes

I just trimmed her a bit more , what are your thoughts?

5 Likes

not the under carriage im concerned about. You still have a large number of fane leaves blocking light to every bud on your plant except maybe 6

2 Likes

any fan leaf with a stem 1.5" or longer id chop off. Maybe even down to 1"
But not all in one day. 20 to 30 percent only. Add a week to your calendar btw.

6 Likes

Todd’s giving you the pro tips :muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Ahhh alright, I’ll work on it this weekend and try to clear it up more, I’ve read that defoliation guide but even still I’m nervous as hell thinking I’m gonna get a small yield (I’m expecting a small yield because this is my first grow ever but I am trying to get the most out of her!) I appreciate the help boys :fire::100:

3 Likes

You’ll still have a great yield for the first grow-around @Matty especially with those pros weighing in. :100:

3 Likes

Alright I’m back , decided to trim her up some more like you said, and so I already extended 1 week the first time I cut her, I took 2 photos but the one with no caption i decided to cut a bit more fan leaves off, wonder how she looks !

5 Likes

Hey @Matty can you post a pic showing the bottom portion of your plant for us brother?

Better @Matty
Anything thats your hand size or bigger needs to go. At this point it wont benefit your plant. Yes big healthy leaves are good in general but on this girl you want lots of solid bud sites. I see some huge leaves in the photo at the top. Take em off. Then lets see what bud sites pop up from there in 3 to 4 days and look at some more photos ok.

1 Like

So I probably cut like 15 fan leaves off today already think I can still go for more or if not cut majority today?

1 Like

And yes I decided to go to a bar but when I’m back hom, pics will be posted! Hahah

2 Likes

If you gave her a new tank today or topped her up she should be happy

1 Like

Yeah tonight at 8 actually is my routine refill so I’ll start trimming her again

2 Likes

Current photo on the side after I did more trimming

6 Likes

Looking good. Shell stretch now for sure.

1 Like

Man she’s a beast! Taking her sweet time to show you some buds. There’s a ton of little branches at the bottom that should be removed, I’m not sure on whether or not it’s advisable this late into flower however. She’s not showing significant flowering characteristics just yet so you may be in luck. @Todd.grobo @vegetato @Russel_Richardson where you guys at on that?

3 Likes

Id let the plant be for a few days now. Can totally trim up more in a dew days but there are as many skinny branched buds as big ones so they might shoot up more.

3 Likes