White substance/spots?

Trimmed 2 big top fan leaves. When I went back to peek on her, I see this white stuff. Anyone know whats up? She doesn’t look that perky. Help! Newbie.

1 Like

What the water temp also room temp are you dispensing nutrients on every water change as it suppose to be need more pics of plant nutrients bottle pics of the pod and if you can of roots without flash roots don’t like heavy light

1 Like

Hi there. Thanks so much for responding!! I’ve posted pictures below and the water temp is currently 68.7f. The room temp sits around 64f. I checked the probes/calibration- that was all good. Tonight will be a drain/fill with nutrients. I decided to pick up some neem oil and did a treatment yesterday in case it is spider mites or some other pest. She looks more perky today, but I expected that after her little trim yesterday. I don’t know whats up?!

2 Likes

Looks good :muscle:t3::dash:

1 Like

@mommyhobby,

• (I_:eye: Actually [CanNot] Find The Post [SomeOne] Shared About [SomeThing] Blowing [:wind_face:] In Through The Back Fans -That- Was Landing On Their Leaves :leaves:): (Your Plant Looks Good, I_:eye: Agree About That): (You Just Don’t Want That Stuff Getting On Your Buds When They Form Later):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Might want to get some screen filters for those back fans keep dust out like so below

AIYUE 120MM Magnetic Frame PC Fan Dust Filter Computer Case Fan Magnetic Frame Dust Filter Fine PVC Mesh Amazon.com: AIYUE 120MM Magnetic Frame PC Fan Dust Filter Computer Case Fan Magnetic Frame Dust Filter Fine PVC Mesh : Electronics

2 Likes

And clean ever so often

1 Like