White stuff on coco pod

Not sure if this is normal but looked at the roots today and saw the coco pod was white is this normal please help

2 Likes

Its normal for the top of the coco pod but never seen one do this before!
Your roots still look to be healthy, are you using anythink besides grobo nutrients? Is your airstone still bubbling?
It would help to see a picture of your plant and nutrients.
Does your tank have any smell to it? Are your roots slimy?

2 Likes

No smell, only using the nutrients for Grobo I haven’t added nothing extra. I will check for slime when I get back home But I added the most recent pics @Bplatinum9

3 Likes

I’ve seen this fuzz beneath the pod on mine towards the end of a grow, more so if I have added mycos (great white) during the grow.

I second your thought that the airstone might be out, though – those roots could be looking better in general they do seem to be struggling to reach the water and a touch on the dark side.

1 Like

Better pic of the roots @vegetato

1 Like

Ok, you need to get some hydroguard in there asap! You might be comingup on root rot.
Your airstone doesn’t look like its on, do you see any bubbles? If not power your unit off for a second and then plug back in.
Plant looks healthy enough to survive though!
Have you checked to make sure there is no nutrient lock out by marking your bottles every drain and fill?

2 Likes

Do you see any bubbles?

1 Like

I see the bubbles

2 Likes

It’s going to be a six day delay on delivery will it last that long or any pointers where I can get

How do you check if they are locked out first timer here

Ok, your gonna have to keep the water cool until then.
How long has it been since your last drain and fill?
If water temp is high id suggest you do one now.
Put some water in the fridge and add it when you do your drain and fill.

By keeping your nutrient bottles marked with a sharpie every time you do a drain and fill it will dispense but you have to wait for it takes a couple minutes after the fill to dispense.
Turn your bottles to the side and mark a line across after the dispense, that way youll know how much of what your plant used and why.

3 Likes

It’s been 3 days I believe but ok will do thanks for the help

1 Like

Just until you get that hydroguard in there.

Before they told me that the nutrition bottle could dye the roots but I did order the hydroguard but I did a change of cool water just now and bottle 5 looks like it’s feeding again bubbles working and here are more pics . She is also extra stinky today

Day 70 flower (day 18 /43 )

1 Like

When you say extra stinky do you mean in a good way or bad?

1 Like

Oh sorry lol in a good way

3 Likes