Where does this go

was cleaning and not sure where this went! Please help. thx!

IMG_20210203_135842|375x500

1 Like

I dont have that part but believe your 2 black tubes in it to stop the roots going in

4 Likes

There are 2 black tubes but onlu one hole on the protector? Im also unsure hwere this plastic guard goes. Wife decided to disasseable lol

4 Likes

so one on right gives water guess one on left takes water?

2 Likes

Longer black tube takes water out which is where your filter goes. Plexiglass shield goes in back right corner, protects your water level sensors from roots.

8 Likes

One takes water the other fills so it goes on the one that drains the water.you will need to pump water to see which is which or I’m pretty sure you can feel the suction if you turn on the pump on the plastic goes over the water sensors on back right corner

4 Likes

Haha beat me to it so all grobo are build the same?
Longer is for drain noted

7 Likes

@blue045… Thank you for this post of confusion! :rofl: Note to self…take pictures of assembly before I take it apart to clean when this grow is ready to harvest! I put a note on my Grobo door to remind me! :pray:t2::raised_hands::rofl::crazy_face:

7 Likes

Plastic hangs on the back right side covering your water level sensors. Preventing roots from getting tangled up and give false readings.

4 Likes

I’m assuming they are all the same.

3 Likes