Where do I Top + Suggestions

Hello, I’m on day 30 of a hybrid clone grow.

I just recently pruned leaves from the lower stem and tucked some large fan leaves.

I’m not sure where I should top the plant any suggestions? Also, any other pro tips welcomed! :+1:t2:

Thank you!

2 Likes

Full Images

3 Likes

Looking good. I would just start transition stage. And maybe super crop the top. I’m also growing a clone. I send my girl into transition stage in day 32 day. And she stretched all the way up. Right now I’m in day 16 of flowering.

1 Like

Please send a picture of your plant from the top down, very hard to see your colas!
A little late for topping…
Plant should have been topped on the 4th or 5th node!
Also if you remove the largest leaves it will unblock your bud sites so your plant can grow and fill out!
Or refer to pics down below!

3 Likes

Find the top. U’ll see that the one with two leaves coming out well between the top and the 2 top leaves there the center stem sits between the new growth of the tip cut the center top no growth beside it or leaves… JUST the center

3 Likes

thanks for the replies!

it grew so fast I had a gut feeling I’m a little bit late to the game. I’ll remove all of my large fan leave you.

here’s a top-down

4 Likes

She will continue to grow straight up like a tree because you waited so long to top, however if you can get those fan leaves off soon she still might spread out a bit! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

I agree. You could low stress a little bit to get the middle down…
B knows his Grobo shit

2 Likes

Thanks @Merle_Carsten!
Lol! I’m a woman though!

7 Likes

:muscle:t2:

Ty ty!

I took the fan leaves off and thinned it out.

3 Likes

Much better, looks good!

1 Like

How many times are you gonna have to point this out?! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Very nice! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

Probably a lot lol!
You know everytime allgrowers gets new growers! Lol! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

I’m so sorry Babygirl… I’ll never get it wrong again.

1 Like

I’m 52yrs old/ no baby girl.
Your batting all zeros!
I forgive you!!! Lol!!! :eyes::seedling::joy::sweat_smile::sunglasses::100::handshake::crazy_face:

2 Likes

This is cool the topping pics… Cool.
I’m 49 not that far behind. I call all girls babygirl. It’s where I’m from Flint Michigan toxicity murder mitten… But I’m a kind Soul caring and love nature and wait till the summer. My yard will look nice…

2 Likes

@Merle_Carsten ever hear of the strain “Flint Tap Water” ? :slight_smile: lol

Some people were saying it was a really rude strain name…

But it’s just a name!

(Chem 4 + Poison 4) lol >< man kinda derogatory in way I guess… lol.

1 Like

Ive been watching your skills and hoping to learn something from you this year!!!
I was raised in Detroit MI so I know a bit about ( toxicity ).
I see your very creative and love sharing so this will be fun!
My grow buddy @Mpower11 has a banging yard grow, I’m guessing you two will find lots to share also!
I’m still just a girl lol! When it comes to yard grows because I hate bugs! Lol! Go figure! I did try a garden once or twice but the vermin around here is plentiful and adult size if you know what I mean! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

I personally can’t wait for my garden in the spring!! I just received all my new seeds for 2021!!

3 Likes