When are updates?

@Stephen and @bjorn when do you guys do updates?? Every year or a few times throughout the year?? Just wondering because I dont see none of the recipes I have requested from last year.

4 Likes

Usually there are new recipes added quarterly but then covid hit. Recently there was a big addition of over 100+ recipes.

If your particular strain isn’t listed you can always use a generic recipe.

5 Likes

If I did a recipe request and can’t remember what strain it was for is there a way for me to look up what I requested? I have alot of seeds from ILGM and can’t remember which one I requested…

2 Likes

I submitted multiple requests last year. None of them were added. Not sure how they decide what to add or when - or even if the ‘recipes’ matter. I’m guessing that they don’t, other than timing. Prob another reason they don’t share data.

4 Likes

You can go into your profile and check activity and see all of your posts/requests/gripes :wink:

3 Likes

I looked in there and it was just my posts, no tickets or request. Am I missing something?

1 Like

Support responds through email, just look for it there?

2 Likes

I don’t think they responded to me submitting a recipe request, I looked and didn’t find anything.

2 Likes

Hey @Thatguyb.y and @zacuriah,

Great questions, I traditionally add recipes on a quarterly basis but over the last year I’ve fallen far behind. The good news is that a lot of work has been completed by our team and I’m getting ready to push A TON of new recipes to our community.

@zacuriah looks like you requested Blueberry Auto, look for it in the next couple days.

You can checkout our updated request link HERE.

Cheers,
Stephen

5 Likes