What's wrong

Hello all. Day 12 of early veg and my plant looks like crap. Blueberry auto,Temp is good, change water weekly and roots aren’t terrible. Any tips?

2 Likes

Those roots are DARK. What’s your water temp? Do you use hydroguard?

3 Likes

I did put a root “cleaner” in and also wiped them off. Room temp ranges from 70 to 76 and the water temp was 74.

2 Likes

Anything above 70F water temp you should be using hydroguard. Looks like root rot could be starting which is why she looks sad.

4 Likes

Hurry hydroguard to the rescue! :clap:t2:

4 Likes

You can save it by cleaning it. Let me find the process I used on my last grow :green_heart:

2 Likes

Swee🦷

It may seem really scary, but the plant is small enough that you should be able to do this fairly easy. :green_heart: let me know if you have any questions

3 Likes

Clean this tube as well if you are able. :v:t3:

3 Likes

Thanks for all the comments. I’ll jump right on it.

2 Likes

Sure let me know if you have any questions

1 Like

Hey - there should be a clear plastic guard covering the water level sensors. It appears to be missing in your pics. The plastic guard helps prevent the roots from going into the area where the sensors are located. Otherwise the roots may tangle up in the sensors and cause other issues.

4 Likes

Nice catch @miami5th

Super clean cool :sunglasses: picture too

4 Likes

Okay, mine didn’t come with the guard. Can you send me a picture of how it looks inside, so I can fab something? Thanks!!

3 Likes

If yours didn’t come with it I would contact support just in case any issues occur :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

@Springs78 here’s mine. It goes all the way to the bottom. Sorry I didn’t want to take it out

6 Likes