Whats normal for grobo nutrient bottle consumption?

I’m in the 3rd weed of flower and my bottles 3, 4, and 5 are all very low. Is it normal to go through an entire bottle set maybe more of nutrients per grow? Just want to make sure everything is dispensing properly ive seen a few discussions that mention issues. My plant appears healthy otherwise.

2 Likes

Sometimes one set of bottles won’t last an entire grow, it really depends on whether or not you extended Late Veg or not, etc.

Right now, all the bottles are on sale… Maybe stock up on some new ones? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the info ill check the site!

1 Like

Question…I topped her last night. Today I did a drain fill and calibration and I waited for the nutes to dispense before adding hydroguard. My nutes have not dispensed after an hour. I am in day 4 of late veg…any suggestions or comments?

I add the hydroguard while it is filling and before it does anything. I think it says on to to let it fully mix before adjusting the ph.

@Stephen @FireGuy @Todd.grobo Any help with my nutes not dispensing after drain/fill and calibration? I waited 3 hours after initial drain/fill and no nutes dispensed so I did another drain/fill and they still have not dispensed.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP GUYS

1 Like

I had the same issue. I updated the firmware and would not dispense nutes regardless of how many drain and fills I did. So I submitted a ticket the next day and found out that the firmware did not update correctly and caused a bug which would not let nutes dispense. Customer support pushed the update from there end and verified it was installed correctly and now all is well. I would submit a ticket if you haven’t already.

2 Likes

Thanks for the response. I just submitted a ticket and hopefully I did it right as its the first time submitting one. I Actually just did the newest firmware update to 9.6.6 so im up to date…

AGAIN THANKS

1 Like

You’re welcome and they will get you backup and running in no time!

2 Likes

We got you covered in support. Check your email!

2 Likes

RESOLVED EXPEDITIOUSLY. THIS TEAM IS GREAT. Thanks for all your help.

3 Likes