What will happen if you never trim it will it still grow right?

I’m on day 48 i have not trimmed it yet and continuing to put it off because I’m worried i will some how mess it up this is my first grow can i leave it and not trim it at all will it still grow ? I change the water i change the ph but that’s about all i do

3 Likes

You can, but then risk mold, mildew or bugs, small bud and lots of larf

3 Likes

How would bugs get in to it its inside in a closed unit

2 Likes

When should it be trimmed i’m on day 48 have i already missed the first trim

2 Likes

Do you have pets? Do you wash your hands every time you open the unit, do you live in a temperate climate. Youll have bugs.
Id be more concerned with mold and mildew from leaves touching

3 Likes

Trim whenever you want, your learning process is different then mine
But for a good harvest you will have to trim

3 Likes

Think of it like this. In germination, early veg and late veg your really just in veg. and you can pretty much do whatever you want in veg. Whatever. Once in flower aka transition aka flower, the plant isnt going to regrow fan leaves, you changed your worker bees into banker bees and there busy doing their thing now. If you give them less branches to worry about giving food too youll have bigger bud.

5 Likes

Lol :joy: believe it or not that plant :seedling: can actually taking a beating before u fully damage it easiest way to start is with all the big fan leaves :maple_leaf: first :point_up:t4: than as u get more an more comfortable people will walk u thru it on this site :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Remember this. Cannabis doesn’t know it’s inside and will be receiving a steady supply of light, water and nutrients. They store a lot of energy in the fan leaves for when issues come up. If a deficiency happens, the leaves are the first to show it. They don’t carry the same importance with indoor growing especially when the goal is to restrict the plant to a 1’x 1’ x 3’ box.

As far as what to remove, their are too many options for me to even start. I recommend watching YouTube videos. There are so many good ones. During this damn pandemic I went from rookie to semi experienced with hours and hours of research online. I love that you can learn anything if you want to now. Yes, I’m old. :older_man:t2:

5 Likes